New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikkomann View Post
    Teka, hindi ba maingay yung singaw ng hangin, enough to call nearby people's attention pag sinaksak?
    not that noisy... typical parking areas (especially parking buildings) are already noisy unless it's either very early or very late in the day.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by swimstroke View Post
    Hehe, medyo OT, pero ubra din diyan yung talong + pako. May nakita akong truck driver na gumagawa nito before.
    Medyo malaki at inconvenient ata ang talong para bitbitin kung saan.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    hahahaha olats naman niya. shows that even if you have a nice car, it won't buy you breeding.

parang yung fortuner kanina mga 10:30am sa banco de oro sm north (yung nakalagay sa parking lot, not the one sa the block). early 20's yung may dala, nauna naman siya dun sa spot, pero turns out, 2 spots pala yun, ginitnaan niya. bumaba mom ko to tell him to fix his parking and while he did, ambilis niyang umatras na kung di rin ako bumilis umatras, he would've hit our car.

now take note, those parking spots are reserved for BDO clients and where did he go? definitely NOT sa BDO while i went inside BDO to get my atm card. i certainly didn't see him inside and when i went out na, nobody was inside the fortuner.

some people nga naman. tsk, tsk.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Actually, if you were with your hazard lights on, that may tell them you're just waiting for somebody and not for a parking spot. For this I use my turn signals instead para mas sigurado.

That has happened to me na. Paatras pa nga ako and already moving backwards sabay pinasukan ng teenager na babae in her Camry. Di daw niya nakita yung reverse lights ko na nakabukas. Palibhasa nasa telepono. Pinabayaan ko na lang. Goes to show you're not on the lower end of the food chain.

Pero worse eh when somebody parked next to me while I was inside, studying (in school). Sobrang dikit sa driver door ko di ako makalabas, so I just turned the engine on and maneuvered para magkaroon ng space. Nilagyan ko ng piece of cardboard sa loob ng valve stem para matanggalan ng hangin. Tapos iniwanan ko na lang. They even were smiling and laughing when the driver crossed to the passenger seat just to get out.

Honestly, the feeling of being mature is much better than the feeling of doing revenge on those who have done you wrong. It is very tempting to do the latter, but it is more rewarding to do the former.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    lagay mo brake fluid sa styro cup, then butasan mo ng maliit yung ilalim. then patong mo yung cup sa trunk lid or roof ng car nya. kunwari coffee lang

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by swimstroke View Post
    Kung ako, kakausapin ko yung kumuha ng slot, pero aalis din ako agad dahil baka mapagbuntungan yung auto. Kung hindi lang nakahihiyang magtaas ng boses, mas maganda kung maririnig ng iba pang tao sa loob ng resto para hindi sila makakain ng maayos. Minsan magtataka ka talaga kung bakit may mga taong ganyan.

Hehe, medyo OT, pero ubra din diyan yung talong + pako. May nakita akong truck driver na gumagawa nito before.

errr. para saan yung talong? kakainin pagkatapos i flat yung goma? hehehehe. o gagawing martilyo?

sa akin, maganda na yung idea ng mighty bond sa windshield wiper.....

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    One time, a girl in a ding-covered dark green civic parked too near to my car, opened her door, and hit my side. I didn't get dinged, but I did get some scratches from her butt when she tried to squeeze out of the narrow gap between our cars. Kainis. And what's more, I was there to witness it. When I spoke to her about it.. she ignored me and gave some kind of ***ist remark about men being sobrang maarte about their cars. Sheesh!

Anyway, I just happened to have some mighty bond with me... dunno why.
    Before I left, I let some air out of her tire.. enough to be noticable. I then applied a generous amount of mighty bond on the tire valve cap and screwed it back on.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore View Post
    errr. para saan yung talong? kakainin pagkatapos i flat yung goma? hehehehe. o gagawing martilyo?
    Sa pagkakaintindi ko, itutusok mo yung pako doon sa talong para makatayo yung pako at may support siya.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by XUV-AT2002 View Post
    giving notice of their wrong doing is good enough kasi mabuting tao ka naman. dont go down to their level.
    I second this . . .

mga ka-tsikots, let's not promote inappropriate behaviour please.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wala naman atang nagpo-promote. Nagkukwento lang .

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Mazda 3 XTN-980 No Parking Ettiquette!