New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hi All!

Last night I was at Petron at Makati Ave. cor Buendia as I was going to get some dinner.

The parking slots were full so I waited for an opening since I didn't want to double park and inconvenience anyone.

When the parking attendant pointed out a car about to leave, I turned on my hazzard lights and backed up a bit so the guy could get out.

Before the guy could go out, here comes a red (maroon?) Mazda 3 with plate number XTN-980 and it blocked my way and the guy coming out.

I honked my horn and the driver backed up the car really fast and almost ran over the parking attendant all the while still blocking my way.

After the guy left, the Mazda proceeded to take the slot I waited for. :mad:

When I complained to the attendant and the guard present, the driver (a woman no less) and the passengers quickly disembarked and went on about their business pretending that they didn't do anything wrong.

Luckily, there was another vehicle that left and I was able to park.

I quickly chastized the attendant for not telling the Mazda that I was there first and the guard simply disappearded when he realized their mistake.

I left a note on the windshield stating that they should prcatice proper parking ettiquette and not take the space that someone else waited for and to fall in line next time!

After dinner, as I was headed back to my rig, I saw that the Mazda was pulling away and they didn't seem bothered by what they did and they even seemed proud that they did it

Some people really are scum!

I was tempted to key both sides of the car but decided against it.

How would you have handled this kind of situation?

Please be on the look out for these schmucks in the event that you are parking and know that they will get the spot you have so patiently waited for.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    there are two ways to deal with that kind of motorist:

- Ignore it.

- Give it a "DOT3" treatment; a rag dampen by a brake fluid, then put it on top of the hood while its hot.(Remember: to be discreet though).

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCharger View Post
    I was tempted to key both sides of the car but decided against it.
    Oooopppsss... opportunity (substantial reason) lost.

Sabihin niyo ng salbahe, sadista, masama akong tao, pero kilala ko ang sarili ko at kung ako ang nalagay sa position na ito eh makakalimutan ko lahat at sisiguraduhin ko na I should get even.

Pero mas swabe yung sinabi ni ian_rex.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    thank you kikko. minsan di kasi maiiwasan e.

or...

while walking around the car, make you bump the sidemirrors away from the car. as in, towards the front and not the other way around. medyo mahirap palitan yung side mirror kasi once na mabali mo yung pivot arm nun, mahirap i-repair yun. just take note of the plate number. attack someplace else. mahirap na, baka me surveilance camera. may ebidensya kaagad.

(remember, what happened to Angelo Palmonte of ABS-CBN? if not for the security camera, he wouldn't have any idea on how those goons ransacked his vehicle).

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung lolo ko dati ginasgas niya ng susi yung sasakyan. Nagpark kasi sa private parking namin (inalis yung harang).

Nung dumating yung may ari, nagtaka bakit lahat ng panels niya ay gasgas.

Hindi naman nagsalita ang mga tao sa paligid.

***Disclaimer: siguraduhin mo lang na baluarte mo ang lugar bago mo gawin ito.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    giving notice of their wrong doing is good enough kasi mabuting tao ka naman. dont go down to their level.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Teka, kahit ba bago yung brake fluid, makakasira na? Diba ba dapat yung gamit na (or pareho lang makakasira ito, mas potent lang yung gamit)?

Try mo din magdala ng spike parati tapos lagay mo sa may gulong para pagatras, wapak. Hehe. Pasimple ka na lang na may nahulog ka tapos dadamputin mo tapos sabay lagay nung spike. Hehe.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I would have ______________ her car before going back to my car and then leave immediately. :devil:

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    i agree with you sir otep, mas maganda under circumstances kung teritoryo.

*xuv-at2002. tama ka. pwede naman iwasan e. kaya lang pag di mo nilabas ang sama nang loob mahirap din yun. :D i mean, minsan, di talaga maiiwasan.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Nung dumating yung may ari, nagtaka bakit lahat ng panels niya ay gasgas.

***Disclaimer: siguraduhin mo lang na baluarte mo ang lugar bago mo gawin ito.
    Eto da best.

*threadstarter: Since na bopols din yung mga attendant, you should've took advantage of their stupidity and bribed them (tapos yariin niyo yung sasakyan).

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Mazda 3 XTN-980 No Parking Ettiquette!