New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by rst619 View Post
    This story just goes to show the sad state of perception the public has with govt officials and employees. HECK if it was a tsikoteer or even just an ordinary citizen recounting the exact same story, I am quite sure that the resto would have been the one getting all the flack. Totoo naman di ba?
    I don't think so... A tsikoteer would have either made his reservation ahead of time or simply move to the next restaurant that is open and welcoming guests to dine inside.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I don't think so... A tsikoteer would have either made his reservation ahead of time or simply move to the next restaurant that is open and welcoming guests to dine inside.
    that wasnt the point i was making. true that a tsikoteer may simply walk out and find another resto, but as I was saying, the resto would have been the one solely to be blamed and not the EGO of the tsikoteer right? There would have been rants against the resto for discriminating and for being unreasonable. Baka mamaya meron pang mag ask ng boycott di ba?

kaya lang since a govt official was involved, nawala ung presumption na slighted nga ung customer di ba? naging "EGO" thing kaagad and not merely a defense of ones rights di ba?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Mayor, hotel trade barbs on conduct