The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kyle618
    .... edu manzano driving in a toyota revo?? hmmm

baka iyan REVO na iyan ay doon sa TASK FORCE niya

libre gasolina nga naman ..hehehe

kasi iyon mga luxury cars niya matakaw sa gasolina ..

super cost cutting cguro

Quote Originally Posted by totoybato
    tutuo ba ito?kala ko showbiz chismis lang ito.
    this is real ..i even saw it on TV patrol
    Last edited by BoEinG_747; August 20th, 2005 at 01:05 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    let's hear edu's side before we judge. ganyan naman sa media, kahit tama si edu, they will always show na yung celeb ang nang api at yung mga drivers ang inapi. eh, im sure a lot of people here knows how truck drivers, puj n bus drivers drive. mga ogags. so let's look at both sides before we judge.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Trucks and Bus drivers are morons!

For those of you related to these drivers, don't bother reading on because you'll just be offended. For the rest of you, you know what I'm talking about. Trucks/Bus drivers are infamous for their notoriously horrible driving, their putrefied stench of b.o.

Now by horrible driving, I don't mean they drive like a little old lady behind a big ass truck and I don't mean they drive like adolescents behind the wheel for the first time in their lives. I mean they routinely take up two lanes to drive in, don't bother signalling, cut and stop in front of you with no regard for your car or theirs and swerve across multiple lanes to turn, pick up a fare, or drop off a fare. They like to rush like terrorists car bomb drivers at pedestrians, bike messengers, each other and us regular drivers.
    Psycho drivers... Just what we need.

Peace

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ^^^^i agree

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    onat_1,

Usually, when a vehicle is being bullet-proofed they also modify the engine to compensate for the additional weight.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    The drivers – Rolando Gato and Rolando Mendipol -- said Manzano’s Toyota Revo, which was in front of their truck, bumped their vehicle on Makati Avenue when they stopped at a traffic light. They said Manzano drove in reverse, hitting the front of their truck.
    why would one drive in reverse on a stop light condition? unless, nde siya nakapagbigay ng allowance sa harapan, and he's trying to change lanes. but
    who in his right mind would drive in reverse kung kita sa rear view mirror mo na
    truck pala nasa likod.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Heard on the radio (DZMM) nun ininterview si doods ang tinanong noya agad..."eh sino yun mga sakay na mga babae sa truck? alam ba ng may ari ng truck na nagsasakay ng babae yun driver niya?"

Hellur!!!...anong paikialam mo kung sino o anong sakay ng truck, kahit isang libong babae o bakla eh wala siyang pakialam.

dagdag pa niya eh..."bakit ko hahamunin sila eh tatlo sila ako isa lang baka mabugbug ako..."

Hellur again!!! wala kabang "kargada". I'm sure sa bigat ng hawak mong agency eh may karga ka.

" naka automatic Transmission ako..."

Hellur again... diba aatras din ang AT kung naka N ka tapos naka release and handbrake?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Manzano charged with slight physical injuries, theft