New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    hehehehe im not hiding anything sir...

well as i observed pag new SUV's na naka dark tint they dont bother to ask the driver to open the backside og the vehicle, pero pag sedans pinapabuksan nila..

i have nothing against it naman, nahiiya lang ako makalat trunk ko puro pyesa ng oto hahahaha

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    So if everyone else jumps off a high building, you will also follow?

Those so-called "security checks" is the height of stupidity because anyone who plans to bring in a bomb would already have hidden it anywhere else in the vehicle except in the trunk. Or hidden the entire bomb inside the large isobaric box of a subwoofer system. And then what?

there is a big difference in jumping off a building and flicking a switch to open my trunk, don't you think?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Lately, marunong na silang magsara ng trunk or rear hatch ng maayos.... Nuong una kasi, pabalibag kaya nakaka-asar....

7707:band:

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Pag Actyon ang dala ko, never pa ako naka experience na pinabubuksan ang rear trunk ko. Minsan pansin ko na pilit hinahanap ng guard ang knob at ng di nya makita, nag signal na lang siya ng go.Tago kasi ang trunk opener ng Actyon, nasa logo

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Lately, marunong na silang magsara ng trunk or rear hatch ng maayos.... Nuong una kasi, pabalibag kaya nakaka-asar....

7707:band:
    BAD NEWS YAN!!!!
    It means that the security guard will soon be promoted or his contract will soon expire. He will then be replaced by a newbie idiot who'll slam your trunk again.

Napansin ko yung pattern na yan sa SM North EDSA at sa Market Market eh.
    New security inspects trunk and slams trunk.
    Weeks pass by .. and unti unti natuto mag sara ng trunk ng matino.
    Then all of a sudden, WALA na siya. And is replaced by new security guard who loves to slam your trunk.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    problema ko dyan minsan sa spoiler hinahawakan paangat. *_*

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    This is one of my pet peeves. even though i can open my trunk from my end, i still have to check if they know how to close my trunk properly. I had some gas shocks attached to the trunk of my vios for safety reasons. there's a technique that has to be used for this type of setup. They can't simply used force for this.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bender View Post
    This is one of my pet peeves. even though i can open my trunk from my end, i still have to check if they know how to close my trunk properly. I had some gas shocks attached to the trunk of my vios for safety reasons. there's a technique that has to be used for this type of setup. They can't simply used force for this.
    well, it's not their fault then if they close your trunk the way they use to, since it's you who have put shocks to your trunk. and they didn't know that in the first place.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    jumping off from a building makes you dead most likely unlocking the auto locks don't. :doh:

SM malls guards rarely asked to open my rear door these days but if they would ask why not -as long as they don't take away my sub

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    jumping off from a building makes you dead most likely unlocking the auto locks don't. :doh:

SM malls guards rarely asked to open my rear door these days but if they would ask why not -as long as they don't take away my sub

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
mall parking vehicle check??