New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by marg View Post
    TRUE. Those stupid poor people pay little or no taxes, takes advantage of the government services (just go to PGH to take a look), votes the dumb Pro-Poor politicians who steal and lie, and multiply like rabbits without knowing how to feed their kids.

The Philippines would be at par with Malaysia without them.
    +1 +1 +1 = +3
    Kidding aside, this is true..I think marami ang mauuto sa TV Ad ni Villar.. Ang dalas kasi sa TV ngayon, minsan nag eecho na sa utak ko bwiset

Kahit nakakaawa, maiisip mo rin na sila rin may kasalanan kung bakit sila nag-aanak ng marami despite of their status..

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by chikselog View Post
    +1 +1 +1 = +3
    Kidding aside, this is true..i think marami ang mauuto sa tv ad ni villar.. Ang dalas kasi sa tv ngayon, minsan nag eecho na sa utak ko bwiset

Kahit nakakaawa, maiisip mo rin na sila rin may kasalanan kung bakit sila nag-aanak ng marami despite of their status..
    +1,000,000

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Blame not these street children. But it should be their parents who are at fault and should be jailed for child abuse.

Blame it also on the church, for it is they who refuse to see the problems brought about by uncontrolled population growth. Their flock should be counselled long time ago if they dont want them to stray., less they want them to be always poor, for it is the poor who will inherit the kingdom of God.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    It's their attitude that makes and keeps them poor. Villar is an anomaly.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji_DCP View Post
    Blame not these street children. But it should be their parents who are at fault and should be jailed for child abuse.

Blame it also on the church, for it is they who refuse to see the problems brought about by uncontrolled population growth. Their flock should be counselled long time ago if they dont want them to stray., less they want them to be always poor, for it is the poor who will inherit the kingdom of God.
    Church and Goverment: KEEP THEM POOR, KEEP THEM STUPID.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Dati nagbibigay pa ako, ngayon hindi na nakakadala eh. pagnagbigay ka, dudumugin ka at pag hindi mo nabigyan lahat gagasgasan pa rin ang auto mo.minsan nagbigay naman ako ng naka-styro na food (3 packs) imbes na magpasalamat nagreklamo pa at kulang pa daw sa kanila un.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Lahat nang nabigyan ko ng limos ok naman, I give coins (pag walang food), candies, sandwiches, biscuit packs, minsan i pool them tapos I take them inside a fastfood (usually jollibee) then buy them burger meals (to the horror of people eating inside - which I don't give a crap about, I always do what I want).

Wala lang, I like doing those things at random. It won't help them in anyway at all, I know. At least, they've experienced it once. It only takes one moment for us to realize that things can be better and aspire to have more of it.

Those people live a really harsh life. I'm blessed that I wasn't born into such kind of conditions so I just share what little I have. I got to mingle with those fellows wayback during my Montessori days. We'd usually meet at a market after school where a classmate of mine hangs out at his mom's store where I buy ice candies. We have since transferred residence and I don't know their names anymore. I hope they're all doing fine just like the old days when we tirelessly roam the village with our tin can cover rollers nailed on a stick.

Maybe it's the good karma (positive energy) I innocently gave way back then that for the longest time, wherever I go (even in other countries!), there's always someone who pleasantly turns up to assist or help me either find my way or make things easier for me.

I don't know if it's actually connected though but it's really interesting to decipher how the universe works.
    Last edited by Horsepower; January 3rd, 2010 at 03:27 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tanatej View Post
    It's their attitude that makes and keeps them poor. Villar is an anomaly.
    Villar is an anomaly because he married someone rich!!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Hindi naman mahirap si villar. Tindera ng seafood ang kanyang ina (that's a lot of rolling capital).

He's just shamelessly using the masa card. Makapal lang talaga mukha nya to make such obviously empty promises with a straight face.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Hindi naman mahirap si villar. Tindera ng seafood ang kanyang ina (that's a lot of rolling capital).

He's just shamelessly using the masa card. Makapal lang talaga mukha nya to make such obviously empty promises with a straight face.
    +1. . .he went to mapua high school, a private technical high school. . .in my opinion, you cannot attend that school if you're genuinely poor. . .look at his senatorial ticket. it reflects his lack of delicadeza

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Malignant street urchins!!!