New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    Mga bossing;

May batas na tayo na bawal manglimos at mag palimos kaso hanep tayo sa implementation. heheheh

Sad to say walang kwenta ang gobyerno natin.
    Nothing has changed:
    Street Urchin in Paco Area:

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    hello
    ask ko lang kung posible ba na magtagal yung effect ng tear gas pag spray ko sa windows ng sasakyan? napansin ko kasi na nagllean sila sa glass pag tinted e samutsaring uhog na nasa bintana nakakainis minsan. i don't mean any pang-aalipusta sa mga nanlilimos pero parang insect repellant ang dating.

sa congressional ave. dun sa tulay meron dun batang lalaki. sobrang tigas ng ulo at talagang di aalis. ang style nya pag di mo parin binigyan at nag-green light, bigla ka mumurahin.."LECHE! P.I. MO".

btw, naisip ko ngayon lang kung maglagay kaya ng metal strip na wired papunta sa loob ng car na may igniter or yung taga-spark sa lighter para may electric shock. hehe..sorry wala na maisip e, government natin bulok. =(

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Bili ka nalang fire extinguisher buga mo sa mukha nila

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ian_rex View Post
    damn! last night while i was waitng for the greenlight at the intersection of e.rodriguez and araneta ave. there is this young boy who beg on me. as usual i didn't oblige. but to my surprise, he poke a stick and run about the length of my ride... damn, i thought i'm the only victim, but saw him do the same with the other motorist.

kung hindi nga lang masama pumatay, dedo na sa akin yun...
    Honestly, you'd kill a small kid just for scratching your car? I had street urchins do worse to my car yet I never thought of hurting them.

Jeez....

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Seeing as that post was made 5 years ago, I doubt mababasa niya message mo.

Anyhow, what I do is cough uncontrollably to give the impression na may T.B. ako :D That is kasi I leave the windows slightly open kasi sira aircon ko

6. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon View Post
    Honestly, you'd kill a small kid just for scratching your car? I had street urchins do worse to my car yet I never thought of hurting them.

Jeez....

yes because in the future that small kid would be the kidnapper, robber, drugdealer or prostitute that would pester and make the life of my son miserable

watch manny villars campaign ad with the lyrics of "si manny villar ang tatapos sa ating kahirapan" it seems to me that the kids there would be the future menace to our society...

i just hate it when that tv ad plays... majority should stop saying kawawa etc. it not that we are having no compassion but we both have hands and feet so why the hell am i doing well and why are they begging...mag trabaho sila.

how i wish politicians would stop riding on the pro poor campaign because in reality its not the poor that driving this country they are just constantly leeching the government for alms the working class or the middleclass are the ones fueling our economy

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    yes because in the future that small kid would be the kidnapper, robber, drugdealer or prostitute that would pester and make the life of my son miserable

watch manny villars campaign ad with the lyrics of "si manny villar ang tatapos sa ating kahirapan" it seems to me that the kids there would be the future menace to our society...

i just hate it when that tv ad plays... majority should stop saying kawawa etc. it not that we are having no compassion but we both have hands and feet so why the hell am i doing well and why are they begging...mag trabaho sila.

how i wish politicians would stop riding on the pro poor campaign because in reality its not the poor that driving this country they are just constantly leeching the government for alms the working class or the middleclass are the ones fueling our economy
    Yeah the the expense of being called rude, merciless, a demon! I totally agree with you. In fact, I even thought of ano kaya kung wala na silang lahat. We will all live in a better and more prosperous place with less suffering, more food for everyone... You are totally right its th businessman, the middle class and the working class that fuels this economy. In short the economy would do better without them. Now don't tell that to me religious teacher!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    TRUE. Those stupid poor people pay little or no taxes, takes advantage of the government services (just go to PGH to take a look), votes the dumb Pro-Poor politicians who steal and lie, and multiply like rabbits without knowing how to feed their kids.

The Philippines would be at par with Malaysia without them.

9. Join Date
    May 2009
    Sheep, Tidus, ang Marg-- we're birds of a feather. Those are my sentiments exactly. It may not be popular, but it's very practical. I never give them alms anymore.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    in that tv advertisment a certain "Mr. Bilyar" (listen to the jingle closely that's what they all say) will be the giver of jobs, house, and make you rich, well at least relief from poverty.

now all of this is nothing new. promises we've all heard and seen before but I do hope people don't easily get swayed with this advert because it's a good one truth be told but good advertisements do not necessarily translate to a good platform and performance. I just wish people who are directly targeted by this campaign vote for more valid reasons.

i don't mind being called a scrooge or callous but i stopped giving money a long time ago. on occasion if i do have spare food with me i do give it out but i would prefer to hand it to somebody who works rather than outright asks for money on the street. like yun binilihan ko ng candy, or news paper maski di naghihingi ok lang abutan. pwede din ibigay ko nalang sa nag ca-carwash ng auto ko sa shop. tanda ko noon may inabutan ako ng pagkain naglilimos sa kalye pasko din noon. spaghetti ata sa jolibee ay naku kulang pa daw maski limang piso lang daw po!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Malignant street urchins!!!