New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    damn! last night while i was waitng for the greenlight at the intersection of e.rodriguez and araneta ave. there is this young boy who beg on me. as usual i didn't oblige. but to my surprise, he poke a stick and run about the length of my ride... damn, i thought i'm the only victim, but saw him do the same with the other motorist.

kung hindi nga lang masama pumatay, dedo na sa akin yun...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    anything happen to your ride?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2002
    notorious talaga yan area for incidents just like that. avoid it at all costs ang philosophy ko jan.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ian_Rex,

Buti hindi mo binabaan delikado ka dyan. Dami sira ulo dyan lalo mga kamag-anak nung bata.

Squatters area yang kanto na yan.

Caution lang guys, pag ginawa sa inyo ito wag na wag kayo baba.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    yup, daming gago dyan. one of them even had the gall to open the door of the car in front of me as the driver didn't leave his door locked. i think he was able to steal something as he immediately sped off.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup, very notorious ang area na yan. My friend who was following behind me in her Toyota Corona had her sidemirrors stolen by two individuals and just walked cautiously away. I witnessed it from my rearview mirror. It took to get out of my car, wave my collapsible baton at them and shout for them to scamper away. Sheesh!

What I usually do is that I leave about 3 or 4 cars distance in front of me when I'm driving there esp. at night. Para pag approach pa lang ng bata and nasa tabi na siya sa door ko, abante ako.

Or I do a rolling stop (ironic term..hehehe) at night. Kung malayo pa lang and I see na red light na sa intersection, I slow down far pa lang and keep my vehicle in constant motion while approaching the interseciton. Tancha mo nalang ang speed mo para pag greenlight na, step on the pedal kaagad. That way, your vehicle never stopped.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    evidently, our good government is really working at its best!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thats why we should learn to protect ourselves. How I wish I had an airsoft gun handy at all times so that I could teach nuisances like those a lesson. Di naman siguro binabawal mag dala ng airsoft right?
    Last edited by wiretap_md; June 18th, 2004 at 04:21 AM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by wiretap_md
    Thats why we should learn to protect ourselves. How I wish I had an airsoft gun handy at all times so that I could teach nuisances like those a lesson. Di naman siguro binabawal mag dala ng airsoft right?
    Sir 'yong pang paint ball na lang, pero pepper ball ang bala...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    stories like the one above make me wonder why certain people aren't banned from having kids...

Originally posted by wiretap_md
    i thought about that too...problem is, if someone who has a real gun sees it, they might shoot first and ask questions later.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Malignant street urchins!!!