New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Here's a video which I just took a while ago (pasensya na sa quality ng video kasi celfone lang ang ginamit ko) . . .

The video shows a group of street kids dangerously crossing Roxas Blvd. while traffic is on the go. Vehicles are cruising at the speeds of 40-80 kph. Two vehicles almost collided because they have to break hard to avoid hitting the kid. To top it all, those kids seemed to enjoy the thrill of cheating with death . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SzrGSL48ts"]YouTube - 10302009 flv[/ame]

Last edited by jjmd3_787; October 30th, 2009 at 11:19 PM. Reason: tao lang po ...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Bakit pala street urchin?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Bakit pala street urchin?
    . . . kasi sila'y mga bulilit na pakalat-kalat sa kalye (ang lalim ng explanation 'no? . . . LOL!)

Kidding aside, we must take this matter seriously. Bukod sa nakakaawa sila e abala din sa ating mga motorista especially if we hit them. Pang-photo ops lang naman kasi ang "saturation drive" ng mga pulis at DSWD.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    nakakapeste talaga yan..kailan pa ba matututo yang mga yan kung may pag-asa pa nga bang sila matuto

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    well for me iba naman principle ko dyan better give them na lang rather than acquiring damage to your car, it happen to me once my wife is driving when this kids ask for donations as they say, but my wife refused, after that ginuhitan nila yung car sa side with this tansan, two doors have been scratched and cost us 3.5k for repair. So after that incident we always have 5peso coins handy if ever meron lumapit, ika nga better 5pesos na lang kesa 3.5k..

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by forceG View Post
    well for me iba naman principle ko dyan better give them na lang rather than acquiring damage to your car, it happen to me once my wife is driving when this kids ask for donations as they say, but my wife refused, after that ginuhitan nila yung car sa side with this tansan, two doors have been scratched and cost us 3.5k for repair. So after that incident we always have 5peso coins handy if ever meron lumapit, ika nga better 5pesos na lang kesa 3.5k..
    Then you are giving in to EXTORTION. Wag ka magbigay dyan. Sindikato lang ang tinutulungan mo.

You are not helping the situation.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    I went home early morning, sa Junction ng Cainta and I saw an L300 van na nagbababa ng mga bulag at mga bata and I observed na sila yung namamalimos parati doon sa Cainta, I believe this are syndicates and this is a lucrative business, easy money so to speak.

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by wiretap_md View Post
    Thats why we should learn to protect ourselves. How I wish I had an airsoft gun handy at all times so that I could teach nuisances like those a lesson. Di naman siguro binabawal mag dala ng airsoft right?
    Bawal po.

When I was playing airsoft, there was a directive to have them licensed at crame. If you were caught carrying one, that's tantamount to possesion of an illegal weapon. You see, there's an existing law made during the martial law era prohibiting the use, carrying, and production of gun replicas. Apparently this law has been forgotten but any LEO who's knowledgeable about our laws can use this law to charge you with illegal possesion. Thus, some of the airsoft associations tried to legalize the game by working with the FED to have AEGs licensed so they can be carried legally. This dream finally came into fruition a few months ago and we were able to have our AEGs licensed and could carry them (not in plain view of course) around on our way to game sites without fearing that they would get confiscated.

However, all the hard work came down after the glorietta 5 bombing when a bill was passed prohibiting the carrying of gun replicas ( some of the robbers were thought to carry just airsoft replicas). Now they're lobbying very hard to have this bill repealed.

The problem was, kahit na pala may order from Crame na pwedeng magdala ang mga airsofters who have licenses, pag ang constitution natin sinabing hindi pwede, dapat masunod pa rin ang constitution.

9. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by marg View Post
    Then you are giving in to EXTORTION. Wag ka magbigay dyan. Sindikato lang ang tinutulungan mo.

You are not helping the situation.
    I agree.

Naalala ko din dati pag malapit na magpasko dumadami ang mga Aetas na naglilimos. Nakahalata tayo nun, di na natin sila binibigyan and last christmas konti na lang sila, unlike before.

If we were to give in to their extortion, dadami sila na ganito ang ginagawa. Lahat na ng naglilimos may hawak na tansan.

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by wiretap_md View Post
    Hmmm...i plan to use it lang naman on those street kids who have intentions of inflicting damage on our vehicles. Roll down the window and shoot them on the butt.
    The problem is, you'll never know if they're planning to damage our vehicles until it's too late. Nakatakbo na sila pagtapos gasgasan...

Di mo din naman pwedeng unahan:

"Kuya, palimos po... "
    Driver opens window and-- SPLAK!

"Aguy, aguy...! Kuya, maawa na po kayo sa akin... Aray....!"
    Joke lang po.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Malignant street urchins!!!