New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dapat kasi yung ibang business mag move out of makati na... makati is just too congested for cars!!!

dapat yung iba mag move na to libis, ortigas, the fort...

kaya nga pagpupunta ako ng makati from here (ortigas), taxi na lang ako... hassle kapag mag kotse ka pa...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    makes me glad i live in the province. i work 3.5 kms away from the house. it probably takes me 5 minutes to get to work. mabagal kasi ako magdrive

i wake up at 7:30 am to get to the office by 8ish

plus i go home for lunch everyday. iba talaga sa probinsya.

worked in citibank for 2 months during my summer internship after my junior year in college. drove from la vista to citi everyday. di nakakatuwa.

andy

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    di ba pwedeng mag telecommute?

what company here allows telecommuting ba?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Luckytruck: you are lucky indeed.

Ganyan din kami sa province dati. We have lunch together at home. School was 5 minutes away.

Come college at sa work, I lived in QC and commute ako. Left the house at 6:15. Arrived back at the house at 7PM. It became merely a place to sleep.

Eventually I would like to go back to Lucena and settle down. Tingin ko lang kasi ngayon parang wala akong makukuhang IT-related project or work doon enough to support us and save a bit, unlike here. That's why tiis ako sa trapik at taas ng konti ang gastos.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    traffic, to think nagmamahal na nga ang gas pati bagsak ang eonomoy... eh paano pa kung nagkaroon ng economic boom at mura and ang gas! patay na tayo... magiging from forbes to glorietta 1hour! hehehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    van_wilder,

sana pag (kung? ) dumating yung panahon na yun, wala nang jeep at bus hehehe... or at least tumino na yung mga driver nila

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    MRT is supposedly passing through on Ayala stretch via subway ending up in the vacant land in Zuellig area. It is the reason Ayala Land joined the MRT Consortium. Ewan ko anong nangyari ang not materialized.

And there is a plan to interconnect Ayala-Ortigas-Fort on triangular subway for Business District Area. Puro yata drawing lang. Puro Press release. Sana Magaya na lang ang Ayala sa Singapore CitiLink para medyo lumuwag ang mga naglalakad sa kalsada.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Kaya pala may naka-abang na right turn just before the Ayala station. Pero the vacant lot is now The Columns. Pano yan?

Wala, trapik na talaga dito sa Makati.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nakita nyo ba ung commercial ni GMA about mrt stations na pagdikitin daw? pano kaya nila gagawin yon

10. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Wala simple lang. Lahat ng junction points ng MRT lines lalagyan ng connecting bridge. Para hindi na lalabas ang mga tao sa station they will just have to cross the bridge to other MRT Lines. Like in Cubao, I think they will build an Araneta mall to house the two MRT lines. But for other Junction points a simple bridge will do.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Makati &%*#!!!