New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Just this early evening, I was driving with my sis from Scout Rotonda going to Timog avenue. When we reached GMA-7 we were next to the divider ng lampas GMA merging to Cubao. Naka full stop lane namin kasi ang trapik ang katabi kong lane umaandar.

Suddenly we heard a thud! When I looked at my right side may Fx na color dark blue na naka wedge sa right side ng starex ko. Pareho kami nag babaan ng bintana and told the driver what the heck was he doing? He then arranged my right mirror kasi it was already folded the other way around and put it back on it's position and kept on saying "sorry, sorry!" I didn't accept his apology and told him to stop his car. The jerk who had a beard and kinda curly hair in the dark blue Tamaraw, UEP 458 plate# noticed that his lane was free so he left us even though I told and shouted at him to stop and park to the side.

Halata na he's was running away coz he was going from one lane to another just to escape us. Good thing nakita ng sis ko yung plate number and we knew the make and color of the vehicle.

My fellow tsikoteers, if you see or know this vehicle pls inform me para madala ko sa...........errrr..... HQ para ma...........errrr.... "investigate" namin siya!

We couldn't find a single squad car...puro mga MMDA na wala namang maitutulong kasi they don't have radios to contact patrol vehicles. When we got home ayan, di na umaandar ang power side mirrors and may dents and scratches along the right fender and body of the vehicle. Maswerte lang ako kasi that was one of my old vehicles. Pero still, a vehicle is a vehicle. Pinag hirapan yan! Akala ni ungas he was being courteous by being apologetic but he just ended up a coward when he drove away.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Err . . . . Walang kwenta yang mga yan. Walang pambayad at duwag. :evillaugh:

Buti na lang sir di yung Q7 ( accdg to your avatar ) ang nabangga kundi, nako po. Pero kahit na, sayang pa rin starex eh.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Learn of experience.

What I usually do:
    First thing to get from the driver of the other vehicle is his driver's license and keep it with you until you get to the police station. This typically guarantees the driver to follow your car to the police station. If he runs, you have his complete info (name, address and even picture).

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    Mauutak na din mga mokong na yan ngayon.

One time I was hit by a taxi on the rear. Hinihingi ko Driver's license nya, sabi sa kin " Bakit? Pulis nga di kinukuha lisensya ko e, ikaw pa!" I explained that I'll just copy his info but still he refused.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by praetor91313 View Post
    Mauutak na din mga mokong na yan ngayon.

One time I was hit by a taxi on the rear. Hinihingi ko Driver's license nya, sabi sa kin " Bakit? Pulis nga di kinukuha lisensya ko e, ikaw pa!" I explained that I'll just copy his info but still he refused.
    Obviously he is already planning something to get away.

But in taxi cabs, the driver info is also displayed on the dashboard?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Reminds of what happened to me.

I was going north bound along EDSA when all of a sudden a cab just swerves into my passenger side.

I slowed as soon as I heard the impact but the cab just kept going side mirror hanging and all. Since he didn't stop, I didn't bother to either.

Good thing my side rails and steps protected my side from any damage other than some light scratches to add to the trail pinstripping I already have.

I'd hate to think what would happen had I not had the protective bar work on my truck.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    nakakainis naman yan!

lol. ako din nag ganyan din ako, hehe, pero ako nakadale ng side mirror niya, mali naman kasi siya, single lane pero pinipilit sumingit sa right ko, ayun nag sagian kami ng side mirror, pero ung sa kanya ung tumiklop paharap, ahihi, nadaan sa sorry, bulok pa kotseng dala ko nun kanya parang 08 model altis ata. ahehe

Magalang na Hit and Run UEP 458 Fx