New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    *emersonc,

The idiots think that anyone who has more in life, should always bend over to their whims. SPECIFICALLY because they have more in life. Para daw maging fair. Para daw lahat pantay-pantay. F*ck that logic. That's pseudo-crabby-communist thinking.

I'd like to tell that jeepney driver, "Ini-intindi naman kayo eh. Problema, inaabuso nyo na. Wala na kayong hiya at walang paki kung nakakaperwisyo kayo ng kahit gano karaming tao."

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    emersonc,

Your status in life whether you're poor or not should not be the basis of your attitude on the road. Either of the 2 is your status, you should be considerate to others.

There are lots of poor people out there but they are still trying to be in-level with those middle to higher class people by correcting their mistakes and straightening up their wrongdoings. This is the right way.

It really doesn't mean that we shouldn't be caring about those unfortunate people ... that's unfair, too. The thing is, we are made equal in the eyes of God ... it's just that our status in life that differ, now if your POV is the poor is always right then you're wrong, you should change it.

Each and every one of us makes a mistake, yes ... but also each and every one of use should learn from that mistake in order for us to manage and live our life well.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    For the rude Jeepney Driver : Lessons learned in blood are never forgotten.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    The jeepney driver really got a lot of problem. First, how did he get his license to drive that way? Second, where is his courtesy at that time? He should always remember, na sa pagmamaneho sya kumukuha ng pinagbibili ng pagkain para sa pamilya nya. Road courtesy lang talaga kelangan. Kung meron sya problema sa bahay nya kung bakit sya nagaasta ng ganoon, dapat iwanan lang doon, trabaho lang muna, di sana sya napahamak sa kabastusan nya. Karma pays back well talaga.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    *stoner & renzon_d10 - i'm sorry if my post was unclear. my point is... to reiterate the obvious is that our social status should NOT be the basis of anything we do. our basis should be "is it RIGHT or WRONG?". in the case of the jeepney driver in my story, there was no mention that "the poor is always right" or anything to that effect. my story was a classic example of a wrong deed with a twisted logic. trust this clarifies the matter.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    well, maybe it's a li'l bit overkill, but the PUJ driver was praktically begging for it, pinagbigyan na sya nung nagbunganga sya talagang hinarang pa nya yung PUJ nya sa daanan ng innova, hindi man lang nya naisip kung ilang sasakyan din ang hinarang at pinerwisyo nya makapagsakay lang ng pasahero.

I also believe na kargado yung mga nasa innova pero hindi nila ginamit, if that's the case then i think the "tubo" is the more sensible thing to do

kung sakali kayang bumaba yung mga naka innova at kinausap ng maayos at matino yung driver ano kaya gagawin ni manong driver. . .

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako I don't have a drop of sympathy sa mga PUV drivers, ang attitude kasi nila eh lahat ng tao meron utang na loob sa kanila, dapat lagi silang pagbigyan dahil naghahapbuhay lang sila, eh gago pala sila lahat ng tao naghanap buhay hinde lang sila.

pagnakabangga sila wala naman silang panbayad tapos kung magmaneho eh akala mo kasing yaman ni Bill Gates

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    thats really a bad day...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Reading this makes me all warm and fuzzy inside...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by praetor91313 View Post
    Ako usually pag may nakapila sa likod ko tapos hinihintay ko na lang sukli ko umaabante din ako. Pero pag naunahan na marinig kong inuutos pa na paalisin ako and in a rude manner, chances are, I won't give way-- bastos e. Pwede naman sabihin yun nang matino.

I'm just glad hindi ako ang nakatapat nito kundi sira din ang araw ko.

I think he deserves what he got. And more besides...
    korek paps, same here... umaabante din ako pag-waiting na lang sa sukli.. ika nga to be considerate to others. pero if in a rude manner.. iba na usapan... i won't give way too. hindi naman sa "pride" ang pinapairal but just to teach them to be nice sa kapwa. ika nga "love thy neighbor as yourself."

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
mabilis ang karma (from TPC)