New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I remembet watching on top 20 countdown on fox, a guy got out of his car with steel pipe on hands, ready to smash this other guys who he believed cut him off.

What he doesn't know is the other guy is an off duty cop. Once he saw the pistol, he dropped his pipe, both hands up, then knees on ground while the cop cuff him up.

The switch of guys expression from road rage to "i give up" is priceless.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    at pag nakita ko nanaman tong bully na to, malamang mahuhuli na ako ng MMDA, overspeeding

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    *d'flash: Hayaan mo na yan, sir, makakahanap din ng katapat yan. Like what my uncle shared on what he witnessed before along EDSA.

While he was driving on EDSA, he said he was cut by a driver driving an Expedition 2x. He said that driver kept on bullying everyone on the road thinking was a king coz he will squeeze his way on each and every moving lane and as usual, other drivers will give way well because it's an Expedition. But my uncle said, his bullying ended when an L300 van driver refused to give way no matter how hard he tried to bully it and go to his lane. Akala niya siguro na walang binatbat un kasi L300 van lang and Expedition siya. Uncle said the 1st time he tried to cut on the van's lane, the driver honked. Then the Expedition was really moving so close as if the driver was trying to side swipe it but the driver of the L300 won't budge. Then the sliding door of the van suddenly opened and a guy holding a long firearm, uncle said it looked like a shotgun and pointed at the passenger side of the Expedition. He said the Expedition stopped and didn't even wanna move until the van was far.hehe Uncle said that good thing the van went on its way after or else, he doesn't know what might have happened to the driver of the Expedition if all the passengers inside that van retaliated.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rna800 View Post
    *d'flash: Hayaan mo na yan, sir, makakahanap din ng katapat yan. Like what my uncle shared on what he witnessed before along EDSA.

While he was driving on EDSA, he said he was cut by a driver driving an Expedition 2x. He said that driver kept on bullying everyone on the road thinking was a king coz he will squeeze his way on each and every moving lane and as usual, other drivers will give way well because it's an Expedition. But my uncle said, his bullying ended when an L300 van driver refused to give way no matter how hard he tried to bully it and go to his lane. Akala niya siguro na walang binatbat un kasi L300 van lang and Expedition siya. Uncle said the 1st time he tried to cut on the van's lane, the driver honked. Then the Expedition was really moving so close as if the driver was trying to side swipe it but the driver of the L300 won't budge. Then the sliding door of the van suddenly opened and a guy holding a long firearm, uncle said it looked like a shotgun and pointed at the passenger side of the Expedition. He said the Expedition stopped and didn't even wanna move until the van was far.hehe Uncle said that good thing the van went on its way after or else, he doesn't know what might have happened to the driver of the Expedition if all the passengers inside that van retaliated.
    A van with a passenger at the back with long firearm, langya baka mga holdapper or kidnapper yung naka-engkwentro ng Expedition hehe

5. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ple4 View Post
    A van with a passenger at the back with long firearm, langya baka mga holdapper or kidnapper yung naka-engkwentro ng Expedition hehe
    may titirahin pa lang na bank or establishment :twak:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ple4 View Post
    Favorite ng mga goons ang L300... Dual sliding doors.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Kala ko naman yung bagong f150 kahit hindi raptor. pag ganun hahayaan ko na lang mayaman e baka may baril pa. yung l300 nga may shotgun yung F150 pa kaya. hahaha.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Favorite ng mga goons ang L300... Dual sliding doors.
    I agree. I always associate L300 with goons.hehe Dahil na din siguro sa mga Pinoy movies na laging auto ng mga goons.

*3ple4: Siguro nga, mga goons ang laman nun or army. My uncle shared that incident to us around 3, 4 years ago. The driver of the Expedition perhaps thought he was invincible knowing he is in a very expensive SUV and for sure super black tints pa un. Malas lang niya hindi na driver ang papalag sa kanya kundi passenger na may shotgun pa.hehe Baka napunta sa lalamunan niya ung itl*g niya nung nakita na niya ung shotgun kaya ayaw na niyang umandar hanggang hindi nakalayo ung van.hehe

Yan ang mahirap sa bully drivers, when they find their match who is willing to retaliate, baka mas takot pa yang mga yan. Palibhasa nakatago sila sa auto nila and behind those black tints.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Maganda rin pag may umangas sa yo sa road, may ganito ka sa car:

or

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567