New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Hi Peeps... just chanced upon this LTO Patrol Car sa EDSA and the plate number caught my attention so i took some pics. I don't think the reason is the shortage of sticker... 2 consecutive years na kapos sa sticker???

Law implementor, law breaker?

other pics of the same vehicle attached...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    yung sa XXX episode nga last saturday year 2003 pa e :D dami ganyang government vehicles. nde nagpaparehistro kse nde naman sila huhulihin.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    how much is the penalty if a private car hasn't been registered since 2004?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    bakit po kaya ganyan ang batas sa pinas? nakakahiya talaga. pero pag pinapanood ko sa TV ang mga opisyal sa gobyerno kung magsalita parang hindi sila palpak(sana hindi lahat). mas mabuti pa siguro lagay nalang nila "EXCEPT" wag nang taon,ayaw lang din naman nilang parenew ang rehistro nakakahiya lang sa mga nakakakita at nakakabasa. ang masakit baka na ibulsa pa ang pang parenew,kawawang mga tax payer.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung nabangga kong kotse (private) ng police, hindi rin registered for at least 5 yrs. Muntik ko na ngang hindi ma-claim sa insurance yung inabono kong pang repair sa kanya dahil walang latest registration.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Labo nyan ah! The last time I had our van registered, nakasabay ko pa yung ilang government vehicles ng Makati, sa smoke emission testing. Pumila din sila, and went through the same process, like the rest of us. Dapat ganito!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by russpogi View Post
    Labo nyan ah! The last time I had our van registered, nakasabay ko pa yung ilang government vehicles ng Makati, sa smoke emission testing. Pumila din sila, and went through the same process, like the rest of us. Dapat ganito!

o nga eh dapat laat ng tao pare pareho eh

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Hi our car was registered last 2013, then I want it to be registered this year , can I register the car without bringing the car to the lto branch?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeee View Post
    Hi our car was registered last 2013, then I want it to be registered this year , can I register the car without bringing the car to the lto branch?
    No, you have to bring the car for emission testing.. they also need to stencil the engine & body number..

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeee View Post
    legally, no.

illegally, aka fixer, yes depending on the type of car, you can expect anywhere between 5-10k or more.

hope you choose the proper option though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
LTO Vehicle - Expired Registration (?)