New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    NLEX is up to Mabalacat, Pampanga only. madadaanan mo pa rin yang mga LTO deputies along the way. but i never knew na they also deploy during the night. ang alam kong nanghuhuli tuwing gabi is yung mga PNP/TMG.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    NLEX is up to Mabalacat, Pampanga only. madadaanan mo pa rin yang mga LTO deputies along the way. but i never knew na they also deploy during the night. ang alam kong nanghuhuli tuwing gabi is yung mga PNP/TMG.
    Pero Sir going Northbound, kung galing kang Gugu (quarry), ang madadaanan mo lang naman na LTO deputy (if on truck) is the one near Fisherman's Grill sa intersection dun malapit sa tulay. The purpose is just to check the receipt that you did pay what you took from the quarry. You're off after that.

What we do is from there, deretso SFDO exit to Manila, and pagbalik for 2nd trip ganun pa rin. Pauwi nga lang San Simon exit wherein may "nanghuhuli" (take note pls. of the quotation marks) na mga PNP/TMG. No choice dahil lalampas sa paradahan ang mga trak namin pag nag SFDO. Still a bit of a hassle for our drivers though dahil paparada na nga lang para magpahinga, "huhulihin" pa.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Warning: may bago nanaman sila dahilan para makakotong.. Kailangan daw may Tel. # ng business na nakaprint sa sides ng door ng truck. Bukod pa to sa sinasabi nila na kailangan daw naka print din daw ang Business Address. Sabi sakin ng driver, naglagay daw sya 300 kasi ayaw pumayag sa 100. Kawawa naman...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    just talked to one of the deputies this morning.

re: the LTFRB hotline, this is not required in private vehicles and delivery trucks. this is only required for 'for hire' vehicles/trucks.

re: the business name markings on the body/door, this is required of all kinds of delivery trucks and vans. the address of the business should also be present.

re: the phone number, this i don't know. i'll ask him if this is true.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Yung kabarkada ko naman hinuli sa pier. Bakit daw walang 'NOT FOR HIRE' yung Toyota Tamaraw nila.

Kailangan pa ba nun? The Toyota Tamaraw is their family car, btw.
    yari yan kung technically the tamaraw is classified nila as

#36 Failure to put "NOT FOR HIRE" sign on jeepney/jitney not operated FOR HIRE

http://www.lto.gov.ph/fines2.html

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Violations Relative to For-Hire Motor Vehicle Parts, Accessories

#28 No name or business name and address on vehicle

7. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Pansin ko nga 'tong mga LTO boys the other day when we went to Tarlac....

Sa may bandang Capas, ayun naging virtual parking lot ng mga trak and delivery vans yung gilid ng hi-way.

And also sa may bandang Paniqui, meron isang LTO vehicle (Mitsu Adventure), may pinarang trailer truck, kaya lang alanganin yung lugar, wala sa Poblacion or sa mismong bayan, asa parteng bukirin at di mataong lugar.

Nag-slowdown nga ako sa tapat nila eh, to let them read my windshield sign, na I was driving a media vehicle.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
    yari yan kung technically the tamaraw is classified nila as

#36 Failure to put "NOT FOR HIRE" sign on jeepney/jitney not operated FOR HIRE

http://www.lto.gov.ph/fines2.html
    Dapat pala lahat ng private na Tamaraw high side with roof ay lagyan na ng NOT FOR HIRE sa casa pa lang...

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
    Violations Relative to For-Hire Motor Vehicle Parts, Accessories

#28 No name or business name and address on vehicle
    Violations Relative to Vehicle Parts, Accessories, Markings

#25 Non-painting of business name or trade name on vehicle used for business trade

I think eto ang applicable for us since our trucks are NOT FOR HIRE. No Business Address, and Business Tel. #. Required. Di na siguro applicable samin ang violation #28 since under sya sa Violations Relative to For-Hire Motor Vehicle Parts, Accessories. If i am not mistaken, or they have already updated such list of Violations w/o updating the people. They are just abusing drivers because most of them are not educated.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    chris20, lagay nyo nalang address nyo, doesn't need to be complete naman. yung amin Tarlac City lang nakalagay, di naman hinuhuli because of incomplete address.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
LTO post from Town to Town up here North