New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    medyo na puzzle din ako dito....

how come they now require the SSS ID or the TIN or the Phil-Health ID wherein student's permit can be acquired by people starting at 18 years old. If you would analyze it, 18 years old eh student pa yan. Wala pang TIN, SSS or Phil-Health ID yan.

Dapat dyan is yung birth certificate lang and application.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    medyo na puzzle din ako dito....

how come they now require the SSS ID or the TIN or the Phil-Health ID wherein student's permit can be acquired by people starting at 18 years old. If you would analyze it, 18 years old eh student pa yan. Wala pang TIN, SSS or Phil-Health ID yan.

Dapat dyan is yung birth certificate lang and application.
    As I had said, the LTO is a haven to small goons.

Why SSS/TIN and the likes?

1.) Simple, they know that computerization will hammer down their grand delihensya days so in order for them to continue their old ways they will ask for several requirements. If you fail for 1 they will tell you to proceed to the store across the street to have it validated.

2.) When you reach the store, the store employee will hand you a form that you will fill up then afterwards you're going to pay 60php or whatever price that they wanted to give you. After paying they will just stamp it as "RECEIVED".

And syempre halatang hati na sila doon. May bayad ba ang mga forms na iyon? Hindi ba sagot na ng mga buwis ng tao para ibigay na lang ng libre ang mga forms na iyon? OK peeps sabihin na natin may bayad pero putek kailangan bang bayaran ang isang processo na pagtatak lang ng "receive"? Mabuti sana kung computerize yan at alam mong lehitimo diba? Eh pano kung may terrorista, masamang loob na magapply.. ahh wala magbabayad lang yan ng form at iyong receive na stamp pad para makakuha ng lehitimong lisensya.

Lupet ng mga tao na yun ano!!! Yan ang tinatawag na best industry practice :D
    Last edited by froshie1; December 25th, 2007 at 03:45 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Happened to me too the last time I had my license renewed (LTO in San Antonio Village, Paranaque) I paid to get the online print out of my TIN at the sari-sari store because I didn't have an ID with me that shows my TIN. Turns out that even if I had my ID, I'd still have to pay the sari-sari store anyway.

When I got home I checked the print out that was given to me by the sari-sari store and it didn't match with my TIN. I hope it won't give me any problems in the future.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
LTO Paranaque pugad ng simpleng goons!