New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Why simple? Story below...

I accompanied wifey to get a student's permit at LTO Pque (the one near the municipal bldg). We asked for the requirements and one of it was the TIN number. So no problem, TIN number lang pala ang medyo hassle kunin pero ok lang iyon. So ginawa namin humanap kami ng Internet Cafe and after 5 minutes meron na kaming nakita. Wifey logged in to their company's website to check her TIN number and we immediately got it. Take note - sabi sa amin kunin lang namin ang TIN Number.

When we came back at the office the girl there at Window 1 said that the number should be verified and she referred us at the sari-sari stores across the street. Ok no problem again, coz I thought they have a computer that will verify the number from the BIR website (may feature talaga ito ng BIR). But whoa!!! Alam nyo ginawa? The store employee asked my wife if she already has a TIN# and my wife said yes, after that she told us to pay 60php for the BIR form and after filling up the form she just stamped it as "received". Hehehehe. Multiply that event to the number of people who doesn't have their TIN numbers ready and "verified". 60php for the form and the "received" stamp.

Lesson learned before you go to LTO have your TIN Number printed from the BIR website so that you won't have to shell out money for a TIN form that supposed to be free and a verification process that has been designed by a goon.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    salamat sir sa advise, di ko alam na kailangan pala ng TIN sa pagkuha ng student permit, mga loko talaga ano. sir pwede malaman kung anu pa ibang requirements? kukuha din kasi asawa ko early next year. salamat po

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Documents Required
    1. Duly accomplished Application for Driver's License
    2. Proof of identity
    - Original Birth Certificate with photocopy
    - NSO authenticated Birth Certificate with Official Receipt and photocopy
    - Original valid Passport with photocopy
    - A joint affidavit of two (2) disinterested persons who know the applicant and who can attest to the applicant's identity, accompanied by non-availability of record issued by the Local Civil Registry Office or NSO
    3. Any legal or government issued document to prove his age and identity (SSS ID, PhilHealth ID, GSIS ID, TIN ID, Pag-ibig ID, Office ID)
    4. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)

For the TIN Part, download ka ng form sa BIR tapos i-attach mo doon iyong TIN number ng asawa mo that came from BIR's website para hindi mo na bibigyan ng pera ang mga dapat hindi bigyan ng pera.

Hindi ko matandaan iyong form, patulong ka na lang sa HR or hanapin mo iyong form na nagpapatunay na ito ang TIN number mo. Kung meron ka naman TIN ID iyon na lang gamitin mo at ipa-photocopy mo.

btw eto pala iyong link sa etin: https://ereg.bir.gov.ph/ereg/welcome.do

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    jumejo ang dami na palang requirements ngayon. maraming salamat sir for sharing. sige asikasuhin na namin hanggat maaga. merry christmas .... hinde natin bibigyan ng pera ang mga hinde dapat bigyan..hehehe

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    huwaw andami ng requirements.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Ang ibig sabihin sa akin nito,- only "taxpayers" can now get a driver's license, tama ba?.... (Pero, puwedeng kumuha ng TIN kahit hindi ka pa mag/nagbabayad ng tax, di ba? - labo nito,- style US)..... E, bakit pa kailangan nito?

Pakipaliwanagan naman.... TIA.

4808:santa:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    WTF!!! ganyan na pala kadaming requirements for student permit?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Well to be safe be prepared for all those documents.

To be somehow on the safe side prepare at least 2 valid IDs as proof of identity plus the TIN#.
    - mas maganda kung passport, SSS ang ID followed by company ID.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Hmm 5 years ago hindi kailangan ng TIN for students permit. Hindi rin kailangan yun for non-professional license. Sa Professional license lang kailangan ang TIN noon.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Wow, dami na nga requirements, when I got my student's permit last year I just brought the ff:
    1. Duly accomplished Application for Driver's License
    2. Original Birth Certificate with Photocopy

and agree with CVT what's with the TIN part?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
LTO Paranaque pugad ng simpleng goons!