New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Ticket View Post
    which reminds me... i need to go to LTO tomorrow... lost license... been a long time since I've been inside. Any tips?
    bring your affidavit of loss, Sir.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I grew up in cainta, but got my my license at Marikina LTO over 16yrs ago i think. No problems, all legit at that time. Only once did I renew at Cainta LTO, extremely ineffecient. Renewed everywhere else but. Lately, it has been convenient to renew in a mall eventhough the Cainta LTO is near my office.

Tama po si ab_initio, you need to get an affidavid of loss to get the license replaced.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
    This is a good investigative report for 'Imbestigador' of GMA 7, 'XXX' of ABS-CBN, or BITAG of Tulfo!

:police:

good point .... but in the end "Ningas Kugon din" atleast have them exposed

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ^^a new law has just been implemented among the perceived corrupt offices in the country, which include the bureau of customs and LTO. for your guidance, ask the frontline officers, where they have displayed their citizen's charter. usually, the citizen's charter is located near the entrance hall of any government offices. the citizen's charter is aimed at preventing or curbing the incidence of red tape or fixing with the office procedures.

in the citizen's charter, you will know the following:

1. the procedure to obtain a particular service;
    2. the person/s responsible for each step;
    3. the maximum time to conclude the process;
    4. the document/s to be presented by the customer, if necessary;
    5. the amount of fees, if necessary; and
    6. the procedure for filing complaints.

[RED FLAG IS ON, HENCE, BE ALERTED]:if any government employees/officials ask you additional requirements not listed in the citizen's charter, ihampas mo sa mukha niya ang billboard, este, ask the officer of the day the reason for the inclusion of the documentary requirement which is not listed in the citizen's charter. in case of doubt, (hehehe...di ko pala dala ang telephone numbers...) log on to:

www.csc.gov.ph

----or------

www.ombudsman.gov.ph

these are the main implementing agencies of RA 9485 or the Anti-Red Tape Act of 2007. let's give this country a chance to regain its grandeur. sama sama po tayong sugpuin ang red tape. basta pag di nila ma explain ihampas na lang ang billboard kung saan nakasulat ang citizen's charter. samasama din natin buhatin to...hehehe... di ko pala na save yung number. bukas na lang di ko dala e...

kidding aside, let's bust the Big C!!!ganito o:
    Last edited by ab_initio; March 21st, 2009 at 08:38 PM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ab_initio View Post
    ^^a new law has just been implemented among the perceived corrupt offices in the country, which include the bureau of customs and LTO. for your guidance, ask the frontline officers, where they have displayed their citizen's charter. usually, the citizen's charter is located near the entrance hall of any government offices. the citizen's charter is aimed at preventing or curbing the incidence of red tape or fixing with the office procedures.

in the citizen's charter, you will know the following:

1. the procedure to obtain a particular service;
    2. the person/s responsible for each step;
    3. the maximum time to conclude the process;
    4. the document/s to be presented by the customer, if necessary;
    5. the amount of fees, if necessary; and
    6. the procedure for filing complaints.

[RED FLAG IS ON, HENCE, BE ALERTED]:if any government employees/officials ask you additional requirements not listed in the citizen's charter, ihampas mo sa mukha niya ang billboard, este, ask the officer of the day the reason for the inclusion of the documentary requirement which is not listed in the citizen's charter. in case of doubt, (hehehe...di ko pala dala ang telephone numbers...) log on to:

www.csc.gov.ph

----or------

www.ombudsman.gov.ph

these are the main implementing agencies of RA 9485 or the Anti-Red Tape Act of 2007. let's give this country a chance to regain its grandeur. sama sama po tayong sugpuin ang red tape. basta pag di nila ma explain ihampas na lang ang billboard kung saan nakasulat ang citizen's charter. samasama din natin buhatin to...hehehe... di ko pala na save yung number. bukas na lang di ko dala e...

kidding aside, let's bust the Big C!!!ganito o:
    Thanks for the info. So far I have not seen this in the government offices I have been to. Seems they are still kind of slow in implementing this. However, I think this is a big move in the right direction.

Elimination of red tape leads to less time dealing with the government agencies for our transactions and would reduce the temptation of offering padulas money to speed things up for our fellow citizens who are in a hurry.

I hope we also do our part as citizens and not be a partner to the corruption practices by offering Customs people bribes so we can reduce customs duties, bribing LTO personnel because we're trying to get a license while we are not qualified yet in terms of driving skills or age requirements and basically trying to work around the rules and regulations by offering bribes.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    hoping against hope that one day we will soon have a paperless transaction and we just transact online...
    Last edited by ab_initio; March 22nd, 2009 at 12:47 AM.

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    may idea kyu sa requirement (s) ng student permit? pano ba sistema kumuha ng student permit sa cainta lto?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    bro ganyan talaga sa lahat ng government offices.. LTO, BIR, etc.. kung hindi ka maglalagay, papatagalin nila, hindi talaga nila gagawin.. lalo na sa BIR, ang daming reasons bat hindi pa tapos.. nung kumuha ako ng license, binayaran ng mom ko.. hindi ko alam at that time.. when i was taking the written exam, may dot sa questionnaire yung sagot.. pero binasa ko pa din.. minamali ka nila intentionally dun sa ibang sagot pero sure pass ka.. tapos hindi na ako nag pratical exam.. hindi ko nga alam na may practical exam pa, nalaman ko lang nung sinamahan ko kumuha ng license gf ko 5 years after..

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    apparently for 1,500-2,500 all they need is your picture taken.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
LTO Cainta: Do not deal with Fixers outside - Deal with Fixers "inside"