New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Hello all,

I'm new to the forum. I've got a problem. My wallet was stolen a couple of days ago (nilaslas yung pocket ng backpack ko while riding a jeepney) containing my license, credit cards, cash, etc. Also, I just found out that my LTO official receipt (OR) was shredded to bits when Ondoy hit last year. I've got no other documents in my possession to prove that I can drive.

What do I do? What do I need? Which LTO office do I need to go to (pwede ba kahit saan)? How much will everything (including the notary) cost?

I've been asking around, pero iba-iba yung mga sagot. Not only is my license lost, now I'm lost too.

Please help! Saklolo!!!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jneeksm View Post
    Hello all,

I'm new to the forum. I've got a problem. My wallet was stolen a couple of days ago (nilaslas yung pocket ng backpack ko while riding a jeepney) containing my license, credit cards, cash, etc. Also, I just found out that my LTO official receipt (OR) was shredded to bits when Ondoy hit last year. I've got no other documents in my possession to prove that I can drive.

What do I do? What do I need? Which LTO office do I need to go to (pwede ba kahit saan)? How much will everything (including the notary) cost?

I've been asking around, pero iba-iba yung mga sagot. Not only is my license lost, now I'm lost too.

Please help! Saklolo!!!

sad to hear that. anyway, you need to secure an affidavit of loss tapos punta ka sa LTO ofc where you last apply for renewal to get a copy of your license. ask them kung pwede ka na dun mag-apply ng replacement.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by knight21 View Post
    sad to hear that. anyway, you need to secure an affidavit of loss tapos punta ka sa LTO ofc where you last apply for renewal to get a copy of your license. ask them kung pwede ka na dun mag-apply ng replacement.
    Sa may Marcos Highway ako dati nagpa-renew pero wala na sila doon eh. Don't know kung saan sila lumipat. Pwede kaya sa completely new LTO office?

Bwisit talaga yung kumag na pickpocket!!!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jneeksm View Post
    Sa may Marcos Highway ako dati nagpa-renew pero wala na sila doon eh. Don't know kung saan sila lumipat. Pwede kaya sa completely new LTO office?

Bwisit talaga yung kumag na pickpocket!!!
    ginawa ko kasi yun 6 yrs ago pa. not sure kung gaano na ka-centralized ang LTO. try mo mag-inquire sa LTO kung saan ka malapit and inform them of your problem. di ko kasi alam kung pwede ka mag-apply ng bago license or retain mo yung old license number mo eh.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Thanks man.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Go to the LTO Main, East Avenue QC, Right side after you enter the gate. They have all the records in their computer. Have an notarized affidavit of loss ready.
    Last edited by marg; March 30th, 2011 at 04:42 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010

8. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    echoing what the other posters said, secure ka muna ng affidavit of loss. last time nagpagawa ako ay 100 lang (this was last year).

sa LTO main ka na lang pumunta. see corresponding windows or clerk.

other requirements according to LTO website:

Duly accomplished Application for Drivers License (ADL)
    Affidavit of Loss
    Taxpayer’s Identification Number (TIN)
    If license is due for renewal

1. Medical Certificate with Official Receipt from any LTO Accredited or Government Physician
    2. Negative Drug Test Result from any DOH accredited drug testing center or Government hospital

3. If license is delinquent, applicant shall undergo the required examinations

4. No drug test for Conductor’s License

Fees and Charges:

NP Prof. CL
    P 472.63 P 472.63 P 472.63

*50/yr-unexpired portion

eto ang website for more details and breakdown of fees:

http://www.lto.gov.ph/Fees_and_Charg..._fees.html#v13

9. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Thanks everyone for the help!!!

Lost my license card and OR