New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    oo nga. hirap lng kse minsan hindi mo na makuhang maawa sa knila dahil mas malalaki pa katawan sa'tin. dami sa mga ganyan e tamad lng mgtrabaho ng matino. kng pwede lng sana lahat ng walang permanenteng trabaho e ibalik na lng sa probinsya. kng tutuusin, mas madali buhay dun pag may pagkakitaan ka lng sa maayos na paraan

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wow... some people are just so greedy to the point of taking advantage of an unconscious man.

Though don't lose hope... there are still a lot of good samaritans out there. :2thumbsup:

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    this is just so sad! this is one reason i'd rather take the plane when going to the province. masarap sana mag road trip pero yong mga kasong ganito ang pumipigil sakin.

what if naaksidente ka lugar na walang masyadong dumadaan?
    kahit safe driver ka hindi mo parin 100% maiiwasan ang aksidente!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I had an experience with these scum bags when I experienced my multiple roll over along Quirino near the Paco bridge at about 23:30 in the evening.

When I got out of the vehicle (which was on it's roof) there was stuff from the trunk all over the place and a crowd had began to form.

Since I was a big guy and looking really pissed, their circle grew a bit wider as I started to gather what stuff I could, some of them were already gone since I knew from memory what was in my vehicle.

A few helped to return and gather things and some offered handkerchiefs to wipe blood off me.

At least my belt bag containing my mobile, wallet, PDA, and other valuables was still in the car with me.

I called my brother and he came with his barkada to help me out.

Though I felt fine, they insisted that I go to the hospital for an x-ray and I reluctantly went.

When I saw my brother again, he said the the cop who was at the scene started to ask if someone died since the "fee" for the report will be higher.

Once the details were relayed to him by my brother, he wanted to have the car towed on it's roof since he didn't want to go through the trouble of righting it.

When my friends objected, they proceeded to turn over the vehicle. Once this was done, it was a feeding frenzy!

They tried to take whatever wasn't bolted down!

Gear shift knob, the keys, floor mats, the thingies hanging from the rear view mirror, you name it.

My brother and his friends went after some of them and retrieved some of the stuff they stole but most of them got away.

When I went to the police station to file my report and stuff, the croc handling my case was already off-duty (early by 20 minutes) and I decided to look at my car out back.

When I got there, there was a yokel trying to pull out my stereo head unit and since it was bolted on tight and you needed to disassemble the dash to get it, he was unsuccessful.

When he saw me giving him the thousand yard stare, he went down of my vehicle and said that he was watching over the vehicle to prevent theft. Yeah, right.

Since I was starting to feel pain from a hemotoma in my abdomen from the seatbelt, I couldn't introduce my foot to his sphincter.

I later found out from my brother that the croc held my car hostage for P5K but they talked it down to P2.5K since they claim towing fees and other bullcrap.

The schmuck wouldn't even process my police report despite complete documents without money slid his way. (went back multiple times and finally caught on to him when I witnessed someone do the same.) The report was done in 5 minutes. Scumbag!

When we got the car back, we inspected it and found the stereo head unit still there but gone were the battery, siren speaker thingie for the alarm, together with the leather seat cover, and some other stuff!

While this is just part of the whole story, it's the most relevant to the thread in question.

Just venting. It's still pisses me off to think about it.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    police station 8?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Nakakapang init ng ulo, akala mo mga bwitre eh noh. Mga patay gutom talaga yang mga squatters na yan.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    dapat :bottom: tapos :burn: ang mga squatter na PG.. walang magawang magaling.. tsk tsk..

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dopamine101 View Post
    police station 8?

The one at the near the harbor and Intramuros

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    talaga naman... nakakainis talagang isipin!
    biktima ka na... dadagdagan pa paghihirap mo! kaya tuloy nakakawalang ganang tumulong sa ganyang mga tao pag ganito naaalala mo!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Kung May Pagkakataon Nga Naman