New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    not generalizing (alam niyo naman dito sa tsikot marami mabilis ma-offend hehe), pero karamihan talaga na maaangas ay Fagtuner, Monty and even Tucsons. pero pinakamarami ang Fagtuner hehe. (marami kasing unit kaya mas maraming unit mas maraming gumagamit. at mas maraming gumagamit mas maraming balasubas)

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Maaangas nga mga naka Fortuner eh overpriced lata lang naman na hindi makapasa sa safety standards ng 1st world countries.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    kanina di ko nakita plate number black fortuner naman nag cut saakin tipong gustong mang bangga

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Hi fellow tsikoteers, to balance the comments out naman. To be fair, I do see owners of Fortuners who drive responsibly on the road and follow the road rules and show courtesy. I guess its just these individuals who just because they are able to most likely steal money to buy their rides feel that they own the roads and have no regard for their fellow motorists. Kaya ingat na lang talaga and ipagdasal that they get what's due them in time.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Honestly, I also notice these while driving. Fortuner and Montero owners (drivers maybe) driving recklessly.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by viper1 View Post
    Just providing a warning for our fellow tsikoteers who ply the Katipunan route. Watch out being run off the road by a White Fortuner with Plate Number ZEH 653. I was with my wife tonight around 8:30 pm and I was making a U-Turn at the front of Gate 2 of Ateneo (The U-Turn slot under the Pedestrian Overpass) and was behind a Mitsubishi Montero when the driver of the White Fortuner forcibly cut in from my blind side (right side of my car) with no turn-signal, not even beeping their horn. Being a defensive driver, I just honked my horn and let the car pass. I'm

not sure if what i saw was correct but from my viewpoint, the driver was female. After forcibly cutting in and almost hitting my car if i hadn't given way, the driver drove away and was weaving in and out of traffic at high speed and again with no turn signals and no regard for other motorists. Lucky that I usually leave adequate space in front of my car before the next vehicle especially when doing a U-Turn so I was able to avoid an

accident with the driver of the Fortuner.

My message to the driver, size doesn't make right and I just pray that you meet your match or your maker (whatever comes first) without endangering anyone else.
    Boss , there are two possibilities , first the driver is female( baka ma late sa ka date hehe) or carnapper. Be careful around qc going to roosevelt. Most of the time dyan po ang route ng mga carnappers.. Peace=)

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    dapat kasi hinabol mo tapos cinut mo ung tipong pedal to metal ung pag tapak nya sa brake ng magtanda siya..

8. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    I had a weird encounter with a Fortuner driver earlier (around 5pm) along EDSA.

I was outside the yellow lane when I turned on my signal to merge to the right. I checked my right side mirror to check if there's any vehicle, and confirmed none. So I continued to move into the right lane when I noticed a very fast-moving Fortuner (around 100kph i guess) coming (and inside the yellow lane), and I had no choice but to do a hard brake because he might crash my car.

I let him pass, and I successfully stopped inside the bus terminal (note: I am not blocking the road because I was inside the terminal). Then, I went down and started unloading stuff from my trunk, when the Fortuner driver drove backwards and stopped in front of me, then pushed the horn for like 20 seconds. I didn't mind his arrogant behavior. However, after unloading all the stuff and continued driving along EDSA, I heard again that loud and long horn at my rear, and noticed the same Fortuner.

I just continued driving, then slowly stopped near an MMDA personnel, and had hazard lights on. After that, the Fortuner was gone.

My guess: Maybe he was just showing me off his loud horn. Or maybe, he thinks my car is very small time compared to his'.

Grabe rin panahon ngayon. Mahirap na patulan ang mga egoistic at mappride na drivers. It's like stooping down to their levels.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Katipunan Menace - White Toyota Fortuner ZEH 653