New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Madaming complex scenarios and it's up to the officer to assess the threat level and the degree of force to be used considering multiple factors. This event only makes the anti-gun Nazis happy.

From the available info, there was no intention to rob the LBC van (the victim's were not exactly in need of money or whatever you can find in an LBC van, their own private fire truck fleet makes our fleet look like crap).
    Doc otep, the use of the word "nazi" is more commonly used for organizations associated with guns, goons and violence and not with gunless society and other organization opposed to guns. im not siding with the gunless society since im actually on the neutral side with regards to guns

people who commit robberies/rapes are sometimes perpetuated by rich/wealthy/influential people who dont need money or who can afford to pay high class prostitutes. sometimes they do it because of thrill or the endorphin rush of doing something dangerous and think they can get away with it

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    even his mechanic had a gun, furthermore he pointed at it against an ordinary truck driver.(not my words just read it here)

you were not there same with me, hence don't blame the cops or the witnesses that saw the incident if all you heard was second hand information.

but it is more plausible that they were asking for trouble, did they get what they deserve? : a big no. but why were they fired upon? based on the bystander they were acting stupid

being a firefighter volunteer or any charitable association you volunteer for doesn't give you the right to act high and mighty, tama ka nga di ka magnanakaw pero ugali mo naman para kang magnanakaw, may pera ka nga pero kung umasta ka para kang walang pera inilaan para sa education mo at tamang asal.

imagine hahabulin mo yung lbc driver- mostly an ordinary folk, then pagbabantaan mo...? my dad taught me that pag binangaa ka at tumakas yung nakabanga ng auto mo, pabayaan mo na lang may insurance naman, what's important is that your safe, all you need to do is call the police and immediately report it.

as i see here some people here immediately blamed the cops... not all cops are corrupt and oo nga pala you weren't there so stop blaming.

this is a tragic accident one that could have been avoided if cooler heads prevailed.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Kayo naman, lighten up on Doc Otep...parehong may punto ang dalawang panig..ginagawa niyong Q&A ala INC thread si Doc eh..pambihira kayo

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by victorevolution View Post
    even his mechanic had a gun, furthermore he pointed at it against an ordinary truck driver.(not my words just read it here)

you were not there same with me, hence don't blame the cops or the witnesses that saw the incident if all you heard was second hand information.

but it is more plausible that they were asking for trouble, did they get what they deserve? : a big no. but why were they fired upon? based on the bystander they were acting stupid

being a firefighter volunteer or any charitable association you volunteer for doesn't give you the right to act high and mighty, tama ka nga di ka magnanakaw pero ugali mo naman para kang magnanakaw, may pera ka nga pero kung umasta ka para kang walang pera inilaan para sa education mo at tamang asal.

imagine hahabulin mo yung lbc driver- mostly an ordinary folk, then pagbabantaan mo...? my dad taught me that pag binangaa ka at tumakas yung nakabanga ng auto mo, pabayaan mo na lang may insurance naman, what's important is that your safe, all you need to do is call the police and immediately report it.

as i see here some people here immediately blamed the cops... not all cops are corrupt and oo nga pala you weren't there so stop blaming.

this is a tragic accident one that could have been avoided if cooler heads prevailed.
    Exactly what I'm driving at.

If you act like a Goon, pointing a gun at other people, you shall be treated like a Goon.

Yan ang Acting Stupid.
    Last edited by hein; April 7th, 2012 at 11:18 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nasa NBI na daw yung footage, pero di pa pinapakita sa involved parties and hindi sinabi kung sa 3m or apartelle side galing.. Yung id talagang iba iba pangalan kasi may callsigns din kami. Nagkataon lang siguro na yung callsign niya ay parang alias kasi boss siya. Kaming mas rank and file usually just get a word and a number. Mine is Metro 9. Doesn't sound like much of an alias vs 'Severino Bravo'. It doesnt help that his male aid's/mechanic/security's real name is that of a female.

Saka di ako ang nainvolve sa incident. Yung hepe ng brigade next door. Nagsasalaysay lang ako so dont be so hard on me in the same way im not being hard on any particular Tsikoteer on this thread.

Cavite St kami, sila sakop nila ang buong SETBA. I dont ascribe to presenting weapons also. I dont even like carrying IWB even if its said to be the better carry option. Minsan lang talaga nangyayari yung di inaasahan. Kaya nga inaantay result ng investigation. Im just mentioning the irregularities that are currently occuring in the course of the investigation because that is what the family is requesting us to watch for. Tanggap naman nila kung objectively may mali talagang nagawa yung tao.

No one is blaming the PNP as an institution. Madami nang pinaaral at binuhay na kaibigan at kamag anak ko yan. And madami ding volunteer fire/ems na pulis na naka abang din sa results dahil karamihan sa kanila ay kapareho ng trabaho ng mga involved na pulis which is mag patrol ng beat at sumagot sa similar calls. Wala pa naman atang ranking pnp official na nagduduty pa as fire/ems during their off days. At least not in our neck of the woods. Hindi lang ma rule out kung may lapse in judgement. Kabaro na nila yun. Mas nasa position sila mag consider ng ganung scenario.

Interment has been set on Saturday afternoon sa North Cemetery.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jon777 View Post
    Doc otep, the use of the word "nazi" is more commonly used for organizations associated with guns, goons and violence and not with gunless society and other organization opposed to guns. im not siding with the gunless society since im actually on the neutral side with regards to guns

people who commit robberies/rapes are sometimes perpetuated by rich/wealthy/influential people who dont need money or who can afford to pay high class prostitutes. sometimes they do it because of thrill or the endorphin rush of doing something dangerous and think they can get away with it
    Sir di kita pinapatamaan. Nazi is just a modern expression or slang of certain special interest groups that are out against a particular special interest (e.g. Firearms). Just as with FA's may anti car Nazis din. The people who are working to outlaw vehicle modifications and make vehicles plain and generic. They're the reason why SEMA (the society of companies that make or sell car mods) was formed. I hope that clears things up.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vproject View Post
    Sir Otep, calling people who disagree with your stance Nazi's isn't going to help you win additional sympathy lalo na kung pro-gun ownership ka.

Oo nga sir, sagutin nyo yung sagot instead of justifying kung bakit me dalang baril si Bugoy and his mechanic.
    Sir. NOw ko lang nabasa ito. Read the previous post na lang po or visit pinoyguns. It is not aimed at any Specific tsikoteer. Sensya na kung naka offend.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    to be fair din doon sa LBC driver, if a tandem riding motorcycle pulled a gun on him, holdup kaagad ang iisipin niya. more so na holdup na siya dati...

one question still bugging my mind, bakit meron dalan baril yun mechanic? it's really not normal...
    Ang pagkakaalam namin ng community, security din niya yun kaya ikinuha nila ng FA. Emerging trend nowadays. No idea sa background ng mechanic pero madaming ex government na pumapasok sa private sector. Yung ambulance driver namin na isa ex military then namasukang bodyguard before lumipat sa pagmamaneho. Yung friend ko, afp reservist naman ang kinuhang armed security. Mahal ang formal private security and nahirap din kumuha sa PNP PSPG (at least thats what they were last called) even if they claim its a free service.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Tanggap naman nila kung objectively may mali talagang nagawa yung tao.
    Buti naman they realized that.

Next time, be careful how you treat other people, specially the ordinary folks who can't fight back.

Sometimes, life has a funny way of Boomeranging.

It's called KARMA.....and this one came really quick

10. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Sir di kita pinapatamaan. Nazi is just a modern expression or slang of certain special interest groups that are out against a particular special interest (e.g. Firearms). Just as with FA's may anti car Nazis din. The people who are working to outlaw vehicle modifications and make vehicles plain and generic. They're the reason why SEMA (the society of companies that make or sell car mods) was formed. I hope that clears things up.
    doc otep, i know naman na di mo ako pinatatamaan. as i have said regarding guns, im not on the other side kasi nga neutral ako diyan.

yup, we are good no biggie....

may Bugoy rest in peace

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Justice for Bugoy (Honors on April 13, Interment on April 14).  See post #127