The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Haha! Good one sir oldblue!

OK yung motor a, daming kulay. Halatang dami nang "accidents."

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I pass Fort Bonifacio everyday on my way to work. Madami talagang motorcycles dyan singit dito, singit dun. quite a couple of times muntik ng may sumasabit sa akin. I drive a diesel rig so you could just imagine how I take off from a stoplight (very slow). minsan mapapapreno ka kasi biglang may cut sa iyo. by all means post his name and kung pede his plate number. let's use this board to spread the news and warn other potential victims.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    baka naman kung mapaano ako kung sabihin ko online yung name ng driver at yung plate number niya.

sige, tomorrow, i will bring my files with me again so that i could post the name and the plate number. hanggang ngayon, asar pa rin ako!!!! paranoid na nga eh. Kada kita ko ng motorcycle sa harapan ko, para akong napapapreno bigla.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    asar talaga yang mga motor na yan sa kalsada.... swerve nang swerve walang pakialam sa nasa likod o gilid nila.... alanganin pa luminya nasa gitna ng dalawang lane

triple ingat na lang po tayo mga tsikoteers!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    just curious mazda323, rehistrado ba yung motor? pansin ko most bikes arent even registered.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    dont disclose the name of anyone here. i hope that i can get to meet the right people next saturday. if so, ill just tell them about the story. im sure its enough for them to start doing some surveilance there in that area for some 'sting'. this is becoming SICK. the mayor of taguig also happens to be one of my client's high school classmate and they still keep in touch w each other. ill keep you guys posted about any results.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I supposed it was registered since the police and traffic marshall checked and held for a while our OR and CR for investigation purposes.

Ok, pitbullz, will wait for your next update. I am just being fair naman to the driver. I just don't want his name, its plate number ,etc, online just as that.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir mazda,

saan ba malapit yang mga jologs na motorcycle na yan? everyday nand2 kami sa may the fort area, southside nga lang (gate 3). baka matulungan ka namin . . . in case . . .

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    atongk,

they are everywhere!!! roaming around the fort!!! no specific place!!! illegal kasi sila eh.

you wanna try their ride?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir mazda,

gusto ko silang pasagasaan sa mga hmmwv at m35 . . . . he he he . v300 kaya. hmmmm.

seriously, paengot engot lang ako or hindi ko talaga sila napapansin . . . ?????

maghanap ako mamaya

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Jologs Motorcycles roaming for P10-ride at the Fort