New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ^^^ Maraming salamat. route ko kasi din ang C5.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hardcharger,
    Exactly where is this location? I always pass here going to and from work. Thanks for the info.

nakapanood yan ng "commercial" ng skycable, where-in yung mga bata binabato yung sasakyan sabay takbo...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay View Post
    Hardcharger,
    Exactly where is this location? I always pass here going to and from work. Thanks for the info.
    Hi afrasay,

Along C5, you will cross Kalayaan then go under the overhead u-turn slot there will be a curved ramp way going up to Bonifacio Global City. The end of this ramp way will be a traffic light and you will be beside Market! Market!.

It was mid-way up this ramp way that I got hit. The little crooks were peering down from the top.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    O.T I’ve been using regular 22 cal round head pellets and a double action type. I tried the double action on rats and even maya bird (before) and I could see it in my 3-9X40mm scope how it burst upon impact on their flesh esp at night. But I agree with GH when it comes to velocity of this double action type.

It has no accuracy on more than 100 meters since the back of the pellet is not hollow but flat due to gunpowder inside therefore makes it heavier in weight.

So for precision on long range I’d go with the non-double action type and a double action type for closer target and if much more damage is needed (for larger mickey mouse and no-no to pussycats)

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    O.T I’ve been using regular 22 cal round head pellets and a double action type. I tried the double action on rats and even maya bird (before) and I could see it in my 3-9X40mm scope how it burst upon impact on their flesh esp at night. But I agree with GH when it comes to velocity of this double action type.

It has no accuracy on more than 100 meters since the back of the pellet is not hollow but flat due to gunpowder inside therefore makes it heavier in weight.

So for precision on long range I’d go with the non-double action type and a double action type for closer target and if much more damage is needed (for larger mickey mouse and no-no to pussycats)

we have magnum 22 long rifle and boy, its very compatible for the said application siiguradong ramdam nila ang tama :evillaugh

is the DA round for magnum 22?

GH sorry OT:

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    unbelievable nakakaabot pa diyan ang mga squatters na yan...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Double action ammo with a CO2 rifle is only effective if you hit hard areas of the target. So if you hit fleshy areas, there is a big chance the round will not go off. And no need to go that much, even standard 22cal BB/pellet shots would be enough to give permanent warning to the intended targets.

And double action ammo are heavy and tend to drop faster than standard pellets in the same distance. To maintain accuracy within the rifle's range, increasing the gas pressure would work to a point.
    sir hindi mo naman inover analyze ano?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
January 18, 2009 Incident at ramp way to Market! Market!