New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    It seems that Nissan has to think for a security device to be installed to their Patrols!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cesar
    It seems that Nissan has to think for a security device to be installed to their Patrols!
    immobilizers are already enough to stop an "unoccupied" car from being stolen. pero kung meron nakasakay, kahit anong security device e walang kwenta kapag tinutukan ka na ng baril.
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    mukang hot cars talaga mga SUV's ngaun particularly XUV, Pajero, Patrol and Everest. malakas ang demand

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tsk tsk. kakatakot na tuloy bumiyahe.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    the phils being more and more like a latin american country in all aspects.. dapat i-bulletproof na mga suvs natin!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    wawa naman si Iya and everyone who's cars/vehicles have been carjacked. another kudos to the QC Police for not been able to "protect and serve", again. tsk tsk tsk....

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kawawa talaga si Iya.. Iyak na nga ang tawag sa kanya ni willie..talagang mabenta sa carnap ang Patrol

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Buti na lang di ako madalas sa Q.C pero nakakatakot na talaga bumiyahe ngayon.Tama lang pala nagcocommute ako..

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    immobilizers are already enough to stop an "unoccupied" car from being stolen. pero kung meron nakasakay, kahit anong security device e walang kwenta kapag tinutukan ka na ng baril.
    tama yan. kaya siguro carjacking na ang ginagawa kasi dahil sa mga immobilizers

i used to have an alarm on my old 95 honda civic. if i remember right, it was clifford and whenever any door was opened, the alarm would arm itself unless you input a code. if you do not input a code, the car would stop after about 5 minutes and then the alarm would sound. it was a hassle kasi it happened to me once and i was in the middle of the street

but in retrospect, mukhang okay pala na deterrent ito. give up the car, step out and just wait for your car to stop and sound the alarm.

of course, this is assuming hindi ka i hostage muna

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    Napanood ko sa TV where this SUV was fitted with a device na kung sakaling manakaw man o ma-carjack may da-dialin ka lang number sa phone at once na madial mo, mag-iimobilise na yong car at mag-aalarm.

Also the best device for recovering a stolen vehicle (if available sa Phil) is fitting a Tracker where the location of the vehicle can be traced using the satellite signal. Kahit pa ilagay nila sa loob ng container, mate-trace pa rin.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
IYA (wowowee) nissan patrol na car jack