New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    balik tayo sa past...

malacanang palace,,, over dzrh, narinig ka ang nangangatog na boses ni vic, reporting the palace situation, while the RAMs reached stop and shop in sta mesa...

since that event, nawala sys sa inquirer, nag-post grad yata sa US.

present....

from reporting family feuds in biz to family feuds in politics. sya din yata naglabas ng blind item noon kay chaves na babaligtan na, hence you where his mouth is...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    While I will definitely miss "Cocktales" (andami pala dito nagbabasa... mga tsismoso!!!), as it's one of the few columns I actually look at from time to time, the act was uncalled for and deserves punitive action.

I was surprised by the "uhh... one... DAY... suspension."... I think one month is fine. Take a break, Vic, cool off.

Paid propagandist ba? Has he ever written anything nice about anyone?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    dami nga juicy details vic sa clumn niya, thats why i prefer reading PDI kesa sa PS, opinionated ang PDI, mas matalim ang dila at mas mapangahas, max soliven is excellent pero sa PS nga lang siya sumusulat, though they were the man behind PDI...

vic was provoked...vic got pissed...vic defies scandal...vic suffers reputation but he also gets a minute on the front page

ot, la akong pakialam sa con ass or con con, what matters is will the phil still be intact after 70 years...kasi by that time patay na ko lana ko pakialam after that

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    All I can say is.....CHILDISH ACT!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A wrongful act can never be corrected by another wrongful act. What he did is unethical and VERY VERY CHILDISH. It only shows what level of maturity he has.

PARANG YUNG PELIKULA NI SHARON CUNETA AND CHERY GIL. "You are nothing but a second rate trying hard copy cat" Eksakto ba?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Inquirer business columnist suspended for one month