New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    to all those who feel they had been violated / abused by military personnel, file a complaint to any camps Provost Marshall we are very sure your complaints will be entertained and due action to any erring individual will be taken cared of.

let us not be one sided na nagkamali lang ang iba na generalize na buong military, they may be abusive drivers and the right way to discipline them is file a report to their authorities .

as for the ex-generals who were in the congress / senate . They were appointed generals not by the military, nope sir , Commission on Appointments po ang nagpo promote sa kanila and mostly ang members noon ay ang ang mga ibinoto ng mga tao. And then napapunta sila sa senate/ congress, sino ba ang bumoto sa kanila???

sir khayib, you were saying about taxes . . . implying sa sweldo ng military ang taxes na ibinabayad natin, please be informed that , a private in the AFP recieves a meager 6T pesos a month only, 6T pesos divide by the number of persons paying taxes. That is your share in his monthly income, magkano 5 cents ba ?

these persons offered their lives just to serve our countrymen.

sirs / ma'am, with all due respect, let us not generalize. report the abusers and not just lambast the military organization.

Help us in removing the scalawags or rotten soldiers, report abuses . . .

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    sir atongk,

saludo ako sa iyo.

couldn't have said it any better!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    mga sirs..my comments do not generalized the men & women in uniforms who are there to uphold, serve & honor the ultimate welfare of this country..i, for one have relations in the higher-ups of the military establishment..my father served & fight for the country during the 2nd world war as a lieutenant..

these idealisms surely can make our country stand proud and demonstrate to the whole world we do have a sane, sober & disciplined military organization..

let's all join our hands, stand shoulder to shoulder to keep these dreams a reality..for me, nowhere are we half-way from there..but who knows what tomorrow brings..? i'm a positive thinker..which is partly the reason why i'm out of the country earning my honest lot..

only time will tell when i will be home to join my loving & understanding family for good..a time when, hopefully, it transform into reality what i dream & seek.. for the men & women in uniform of my country..

ang dalawang sentimos kong opinyon..

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Mr. AtongK and quindoyos,

It's nice to know that there are soldiers who still uphold nobility in their words and deeds. Hope your tribes increase and eliminate those skunks.

On the contrary, you imply that every citizen's taxes share (as mine) is very negligible and therefore, is not worth giving importance. It could only be a centavo for every soldier (I don't have a data) so, there's not much to give importance to every taxpayer as those soldiers have shown to the lady.

I think you have some work reversing the above doctrine.

Still, I have high regards to the military (PA, Navy, Marines)and I always defend them on discussions regarding abuses. Those policemen are dragging your image down and people perceive them as one of your kind. I have personal knowledge of police abuses myself and little of military's. I have been always saying that if I had to be the president, I would replace all PNP personnel with soldiers to clean the police up.

I pay quite a fortune (for some) in income taxes, sales taxes, property taxes, VAT, etc. etc. and I pay them religiously as my part in building this country (this can be no big deal to some).

It's just disgusting to know the abuses civilians encountered by those people supposed to serve them.

I hope those fine men in the military will help their ranks to be true to their ideals.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    so in short, lumayo nalang kayo sa mga trucks..kahit sa mga buses.wag nang dumikit.

my friend VINJ (president of nissanbayan and a poster here) was a victim na rin niyan...pero di nagtagal, nainitindihan niya na sana ay siya nalang ang lumayo.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by GlennSter
    so in short, lumayo nalang kayo sa mga trucks..kahit sa mga buses.wag nang dumikit.

my friend VINJ (president of nissanbayan and a poster here) was a victim na rin niyan...pero di nagtagal, nainitindihan niya na sana ay siya nalang ang lumayo.

Si Vinj nga yung nagpost dati...

Tama po ba Sir Glen?:worried:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yes sir, clavel!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mr khayib,

there is no doctrine in our previous post, all we would like to imply is please do not generalize the military organization.

the military are working hard to keep our country safe and secure so all of you can sleep under the blanket of security they provide

please note that the military organization is separate from the phil national police. . .

sir lmp,
    nabanggit mo na marine m35 truck? please give any any identification markings on the vehicle (even bumper markings only) the date and time happened, i'll trace the driver. Pls PM me for the details. . . thanks

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    sir atongk i have already pm'd you marami pong salamat.

sorry kung medyo nabulabog ata itong forum dahil sa thread ko kaya ko lang naman po pinost yong experience namin para warning & lesson na rin sa iba hindi para "magkagulo" hehehe peace to everyone. ako natutunan ko lesson from that experience hindi lang lalayo kundi talaga titigil ako sa isang tabi away from them pag me nakita na ako military or police vehcles.

i guess we are all of the same opinion naman na not all afp & pnp personnel are "bulok" meron pa ring honorable, honest & principled ones masyado lang naka-spotlight & yong media mileage is mas madami don sa mga misdeeds rather than good deeds na nagagawa nila. kahit don sa sinabi ni mr. khayib na police abuses, meron pa rin naman matitinong pulis. mr. khayib baka mag-react naman yong mga taga-pnp.

isa lang regret ko sa nangyari sa amin, na-postpone pagpunta ko sa bigberts dapat yesterday e medyo nerbyos pa ako mag-drive mag-isa kaya di na lang ako tumuloy. napapatagal tuloy ang balak namin na pagandahin ride namin & personally meeting the very friendly owners.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ma'am lmp, you have pm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
ingat sa mga military trucks