New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade
    We will find out Monday who this wacko is!

nakows, lagot!!!! Kaya kung tsikot member ka, umamin na ngayon pa lang... hehehe

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wulf
    my dad's life was ended by one...
    that's one reality that hit us hard, no matter how right you are, to a man w/ a gun, he's always right...
    ingat na lang tayo on the road, always remember that nothing we do to the offending party can be worse than God's punishment for them
    sad to hear na nangyari na pala sa inyo ganyan case.

as always ingat na lang. I've had my share of near encounter with motorists with a gun. basta sobra aggressive kahit nasa mali pinagpipilitan pa din. most probably, may dala yan.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    HI Mr. J___ Ma--- Ti----- Li of #? San Juan St. Capitolyo Pasig. You may want to tone down your reckless driving of your 1998 Mitsubishi Galant.

Tsikot people are getting annoyed and worried that you might just hit some victim.

I just edited the address as a poster here has mentioned, he may not be the rightful anymore at this time. Anyways, will keep it on file. If a picture was taken we could have sent them mail just like what I did before to that wang wang lady from Paranaque.
    Last edited by fireblade; August 7th, 2006 at 06:16 PM.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Whooa! Bilis talaga ni bossing fireblade! Kakatakot tuloy magreckless...baka mareport ako he..he..he..

Hmmmm..cguro pang gabi sa work kasi sa morning towards Pasig sya, sa hapon naman, towards edsa Makati. Now i understand, baka puyat kaya ganon mag drive! Cguro sa call center nag wo work...

Ingat pa rin tayo...Salamat Boss FireBlade!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    not trying to be an ass, pero there is a possibility that the car is still registered to that person that Mr. Fireblade posted but he is not the owner of the car anymore, meaning na ibenta na yung oto sa ibang tao, pero sa pangalan pa din nya nakalagay ang rehistro, like those on open deed of sale. possible yun di ba?

peace

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by artpogi
    not trying to be an ass, pero there is a possibility that the car is still registered to that person that Mr. Fireblade posted but he is not the owner of the car anymore, meaning na ibenta na yung oto sa ibang tao, pero sa pangalan pa din nya nakalagay ang rehistro, like those on open deed of sale. possible yun di ba?

peace

Noted and action has been taken. Thank you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Ingat sa Dark Gray Galant - WFX 945