New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    ^ sayang talaga iyan.

she was already making waves in the american badminton scene (usa national team member na nga daw) at the time of her death. parang nabasa ko she's just on vacation here kasi she left the country in her sophomore year in ateneo to hone her craft further in malaysia so she can rededicate her passion in badminton

rip
    Yep. Karyn was my batchmate back in st paul pasig. Super galing talaga nyan, we were all shocked upon hearing about her sad fate. I read from an article sa newspaper na kakasuhan pa ng lawyer uncle nya yung driver nung elf truck that hit her.

C5 gets scarier every day. Hay! Ingat lang talaga.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    ^ sayang talaga iyan.

she was already making waves in the american badminton scene (usa national team member na nga daw) at the time of her death. parang nabasa ko she's just on vacation here kasi she left the country in her sophomore year in ateneo to hone her craft further in malaysia so she can rededicate her passion in badminton

rip
    Was also saddened by this when i heard this news.

This happened at what flyover? C-5 Ortigas or C-5 Bagong Ilog? These two flyovers don't have any center barriers so there have been numerous accidents where the cars have gone over to the other side.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Same area ba kung san naman yumakap yung Audi A4 dati sa poste?

#retzing

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post

Was also saddened by this when i heard this news.

This happened at what flyover? C-5 Ortigas or C-5 Bagong Ilog? These two flyovers don't have any center barriers so there have been numerous accidents where the cars have gone over to the other side.
    C5 ortigas northbound. Napa-kabig sya sa center barrier nung pababa na ng flyover

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I saw this accident around 12-12:30 ng madaling araw monday morning. it was raining hard that night. I was on my way back to Makati from QC with a friend. As we reach the fly-over where it happened, nagtaka ako whats the cause of traffic that hour of the night. Then we saw the FD that she was driving na halos maubos sa lakas ng impact, and the truck (a person is still inside). That was just after 12 mn, no police visible that time yet. The FD was facing the wall of the fly-over, yun pala it came from the south bound lane and jumped over the northbound where it collided with the truck.

another wasted life.. RIP..

Ive had my share of misfortune on c5 years ago (see first post). triple ingat na lang tayo. chill lang sa pagmamaneho.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Same area ba kung san naman yumakap yung Audi A4 dati sa poste?

#retzing

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk 2
    I think its the same area sir

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009

What a waste......

8. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Believe it or not, Dyan yung area naranasan ko makakita ng tumatawid. Yes, sa gitna ng fly over.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
ingat sa c5