New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    These kind of things happen not only in the forum mentioned. Marami pa.
    The most important thing is always make sure that everything is in order before letting go of your hard-earned bucks. Pinaghirapan mo yan and be wise in choosing whatever (cars, real estate, etc.) you may want to invest in.
    Its your choice.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imho...
    it would be better if you get someone from reputable members also of the forum. pag iba, medyo ingat-ingat na lang. make sure that the merchandise that you are getting is inspected first.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by monsrick View Post
    Good pm Sir Jedi.

+1 me dyan.I remember kwento sa akin ni wifey about her officemate 2 sons.The 2 sons deal with somebody posting as buyers from newspaper ads,they dont know who or from where coz her 2 sons are the one dealing without their knowledge,the meet ups day where the crime happened.Transactions happen somewhere in cabuyao,her two sons was killed and their car was taken.Only found out this when police called them up.Ang masaklap! Until now case is still open,hindi pa rin nakikita mga salarin.

As Sir Jedi says INGAT PO PALAGI mga TSIKOTEERS para hindi na po maulit ang kinuwento ko.
    Hmmm...hindi ba ito yung case na kinasangkutan ng angkan ni Panlilio na famous sa jewelry? IIRC, the vehicle in question was a Pajero at hindi pa nahuhuli yung salarin kasi mukhang nag-abroad na daw.

Actually, nakakapagtaka nga na nagawa niya yun kasi mayaman naman yung angkan niya, eh barya-barya lang ang price ng Pajero.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    May nag-benta pa nga ng kalabaw, yung Kalabaw FX ba yun?
    Hahahahahaha! Natatandaan ko to, eto yung puting kalabaw na may picture na nakatayo at nakaluhod. Full leather daw yun and with hydraulics.

Nasa tao na lang talaga kung magpapaloko sha o hinde. Ang pinakamagandang panlaban para hindi ka maloko is wag ka magtitiwala.

Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    imho...
    it would be better if you get someone from reputable members also of the forum. pag iba, medyo ingat-ingat na lang. make sure that the merchandise that you are getting is inspected first.
    +1 on this

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imho...
    the problem is... madaming registered members na sa classifieds lang active... although being an active forumer eh makakadagdag sa reputation ng forumer ... still hindi kasiguraduhan yun na magiging ok lahat ng mga deals...

ang kailangan talaga eh mabusising pagiinga, proper inspection ng item na bibilhin... sa dyaryo, buy and sell magazine, online classifieds maraming mapagsamantala... kaa ingat tayong lahat.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    imho...
    Like me... hihihi...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I'm planning to buy a 2nd hand Honda Civic model 2000 up.
    Can you please help me. My budget is around 200k+.
    Thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Ingat po sa Carfinder