New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Guys! Beware of agents sa mga bentahan ng kotse lalo na yng mga 2nd hand cars. They'll try to tell you everything para lang maibenta nila yng kontse. Don't trust agents at every word they say kasi yng iba masyado magaling mangbola. It's like garapalan na yng panloloko na ginagawa. kaya ingat nlng mga guys!

For example, tinanong mo kng free from accidents yng car tpos sasabihin nila oo while knowing for a fact na may bangga nga, tpos nung pinarepaint mo na nakita mo puro retoke pala dahil nga may bangga, sympre nakakainis din yng mga ganon at wla kang habol dahil nabili mo na yng car.

*This is not applicable to all agents as some of them are really honest when it comes to selling cars. pero I just want to tell you guys na magingat lng sa pagbili ng cars lalo na yng isang bentahan dyan sa Pasig area dahil sobrang manloloko yng agent dun. This is from an experience of my friend and we do not want more people to be victimized.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    care to name the exact place and the name of the agent? if possible...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    si randy ortiz ba sa goldpark? bwehehe

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    san dito sa pasig yan bro?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I think that's a given to anything being sold 2nd hand at may tawaran.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Alam nyo ba kung ano ang unang tinitingnan ng agents sa exterior ng 2/H cars? Yung panel edges. They will run their fingers along the edges, pag smooth, walang damage history. Pag rough, meron damage history. Y? panel edges can't be reached by sprays/polishers when repainted. Try to run your fingers along the panel edges of a car without any accident history, you'll feel the difference. (parang commercial).

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    May suking agent din kami sa Goldpark [since we rarely buy new cars]

Pero don't trust them when it comes to vehicle history kasi hindi naman talaga sila gumamit ng mga sasakyan na iyan.

The advantage with established pre-owned car dealers is hindi sila humahawak ng nakaw. May mga bata sila sa LTO to verify vehicle identities. Kasi if they sell a hot car, sira ang rep nila sa used-car industry [and it's a pretty big industry].

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Guys! I do not want to name that place and that agent as to give him and his place some dignity.

Someone from autolink.ph made a comment that what I said was a bad attitude and that board should be left to educated men with good intentions.

I believe that warning people to be careful is a good intention as not to be fooled by those agents. This was not based on some kwentong barbero but it was based on a friend's experience who was fooled by that agent and I do not want this to happen to anyone as buying cars is not a small amount to spend on.

Thanks guys for understanding what I am trying to say as you are well educated and not judging me on something that really had happened.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Sir Otep, nice comment about the vehicle history.

Sir leinathan, thanks for the tips!

Sir Coiter, yes that is given na gagawin nila kng ano yng dpat para mabenta pero yng panloloko is a big no no. Sana naman they can be honest in selling these cars kasi kahit may tawaran don't fool your customers as it is better to maintain old customers than to have new ones, who you are not sure to have customer loyalty.

Like Sir otep, who has a suking agents. HIndi ba mas gugustuhin yun nung agent kasi parati syang babalikan ng customer and he can have referrals that an agent who you hate because naloko ka at sisiraan mo dahil sa isang bagay then masisiraan din sya sa ibang mga tao.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by pnp88
    I just want to tell you guys na magingat lng sa pagbili ng cars lalo na yng isang bentahan dyan sa Pasig area dahil sobrang manloloko yng agent dun.

I believe that warning people to be careful is a good intention as not to be fooled by those agents.
    might as well post the name and company na lang para maiwasan na, or at the very least give us a clue (yung madaling hulaan ha)..

kasi kundi mo sasabihin, madadamay lahat ng agents and dealers from pasig including the honest ones w/c is unfair for them naman..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Ingat lng sa pagbili ng kotse!