New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    i'm up for this but I seriously doubt this could be implemented on a wider scale.. starting small like in the Fort would be a good choice. if it can done, then it could be adapted into surrounding cities (which I think would give Metro Manila Mayors something more to bicker about)

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    well, we can always start the ball rolling. we don't have to wait for the govt to do it for us. we can start by following all traffic rules and regulations, even if others will not... and even if there's no one watching us. kasi even if there's authorities who will strictly enforce all those traffic rules, pero every chance we get, we break it naman eh wala din mangyayari. change has to start from within. in the words of JFK, 'look not what your country can do for you, but look what you can do for your country'. remember, all big things starts from small steps, so let's all take those small steps now. let's not fret about the faults of others lest we ourselves are faultless first. Let's fix our own faults first before we aim to fix other's faults.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Implement traffic rules of Subic at The Fort