New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by DonT View Post
    The sizes of there vehicles is indirectly proportional to their ability to understand and follow traffic rules and regulations.
    matatalino pala ang mga naka tata nano. :D joke :D

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by fabilioh View Post
    On my way to work this morning I was stuck in traffic along Julia Vargas going to Megamall. There was this white Expedition XLZ 236 which annoyingly kept honking ang flashing his lights everytime the pack of cars in front crawls and then stops again. I just followed slowly, of course thinking that it's useless to speed up since we'll be stopped anyway. But theExpedition just kept on honking and flashing irritatingly, senselessly aching to speed up though he can clearly see we'll stop again. When the road eventually cleared up a bit, I gave him enough space to overtake so I can take a picture of the plates, what he did was cut into my lane and took the next u turn slot, so I wasnt able to get a pic. I looked behind to see if he was really in a rush, only to see him cruising along the other side. Seems the guy's not used to traffic, or is just aching to take a crap
    Ang ginawa mo sana ay pinatay mo ang engine ng kotse mo tapos lumabas ka itataas mo ang hood tangalin mo yong cable ng igniter mo para hindi na aandar ang kotse hahit anong start ang gawin mo. You know pretend na nasiraan ka kapag nakalampas sa iyo di ibalik mo uli yong plug. Kapag chance na nunahan mo uli siya, do it again.... wel coincidence ika nga.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    ha ha ha, kakatawa naman mga yan.kala mo naman me magagawa ang busina at ilaw pag nakaipit sa trapik.ang diko lang magets e ano ba yong nakakairita don sa ilaw at beep beep??dina man po nakakamatay diba.hayaan lang na magbebeep beep, lakas nalang ng konti ang sound para dina marinig and wag na titignan sa side mirror or rear view yong ilaw.peace po

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    aching to take a crap... soiled his underwear already...

:rofl:

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Just let them pass bro.,- no point in losing your cool on them....

(Easy to say though...)

5101:pcwhack:

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i bet its just a DRIVER..

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Maybe the driver was just making sure if the lights and horn both work. The moment the driver made the U-turn, there's no point in doing the same thing again. The driver was pretty much convinced the lights and horn are functioning within normal parameters.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    May Expy nga sya, wala namang pambili ng Diatabs....

:poop1:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    baka pumapasada?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Just let them pass bro.,- no point in losing your cool on them....

(Easy to say though...)

5101:pcwhack:
    yup, easier said than done..

sabi nga ni Vtec wala naman nakaka irita sa busina, pero ito imagine nyo nalang, kada urong ng kotse sa harap ng kapiraso lang, bubusinahan ka ng malakas sa likod, try nyo kung di kyo ma-irita solution nga ciguro todo sounds nalang

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Impatient White Expedition XLZ 236