New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    kung makukuha sa magandang usapan, bakit hindi na lang pakiusapang umalis,marami talagang ganyan dito sa atin na akala mo kung sino, pag nakakuha naman ng katapat walang namang magawa kung hindi magmakaawa,mabuti na din yung hindi ninyo pinatulan kasi yung mga ganyan klaseng tao hindi na pinagaaksayahan ng panahon,just keep in mind na lang na ikaw may kinabukasan ka pa, yang mga klase ng taong ganyan wala nang mararating,makakakuha din naman ng katapat yang ganyang klase ng tao.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    kagabi lang sa Ortigas Center sa kanto ng emerald and that road where alleged carjackers got killed. mayroon isang mukang employee na tumayo sa gitna ng kalsada at tinatanaw ang Robinson Galleria.

now why in the hell would he do that? over a busy street at nakatalikod pa sa'min incoming traffic. and to think gabi na iyun at medyo hindi sya ganun ka-visible.

the car in front of me honked bec. the driver almost hit him. tumabi siya pero after nalampasan namin and I look at the rear view mirror, balik pa din siya sa gitna.

now that is a certified moron.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    mas mabuti babain na lang at makiraan. baka binge yung tao na yun.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Yeah I realize that honking loudly at them wasn't the best way to ask her to move. I guess I should have just asked her to move by getting out, but it's not like what I did was so horrible.

What annoys me is that they made it seem like I honked my horn just because I was arrogant. Tumayo yung kasama nila habang nagpapark ako, siyempre papaalisin ko.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Bro hanep ah hahahaha parang feeling nya nasa taas sya ng watchtower. Ako din eh kanina lang may squatter boy sa E.Rodriguez binusinahan ko na tumawid pa din

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I would have moved closer to her, then drop it into nuetral. And rev the engine to about 6-7k rpm and continue to rev..... until she dies of carbon monoxide (joke of course).

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think honking the horns ng matagal is not the best solution

Mas maganda pa din na binaba mo na lang at sianabihan.

Its not always nice to use the horn.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by muddatrucker View Post
    Yeah I realize that honking loudly at them wasn't the best way to ask her to move. I guess I should have just asked her to move by getting out, but it's not like what I did was so horrible.

What annoys me is that they made it seem like I honked my horn just because I was arrogant. Tumayo yung kasama nila habang nagpapark ako, siyempre papaalisin ko.
    Good thing you realize it that it is not proper to ask people to move by just honking your horn. What would you feel if you were honked long and loudly?

Sorry to say this but honking long is a sign of arrogance. I'm sure you may be a good guy underneath but definitely, those people you honked at didn't had the chance to know it.

Maybe you sometimes unintentionally block other people as well, and they would either sa 'Excuse me' or 'Makiraan lang po.' You should have done the same.

Let this be a lesson to all. Never blow your horn long just to ask a pedestrian to move. Roll down your window and say 'Excuse me'.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Being horny all the time is also not nice

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    Good thing you realize it that it is not proper to ask people to move by just honking your horn. What would you feel if you were honked long and loudly?

Sorry to say this but honking long is a sign of arrogance. I'm sure you may be a good guy underneath but definitely, those people you honked at didn't had the chance to know it.

Maybe you sometimes unintentionally block other people as well, and they would either sa 'Excuse me' or 'Makiraan lang po.' You should have done the same.

Let this be a lesson to all. Never blow your horn long just to ask a pedestrian to move. Roll down your window and say 'Excuse me'.
    +1

ganyan din ako, i say, 'boss (or miss) paparada lang po'. minsan tutulong pa nga yun sa pagpaparada eh

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
idiots at the supermarket