New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    NEVER trust phone calls saying that you won this or that. Isama niyo na yung mga text messages.

If the promo is valid and you won a legitimate prize, they should at least have the courtesy to mail you a notification detailing the specifics, para meron din kayong panghahawakan.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    101% scam

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    My friend went to claim the so called "insurance" that he won, what they did was give him an insurance policy good for 1 month and tried to sell him some more insurance.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    If it's too good to be true, it usually is.

Dito sa UK naglipana din yan ... voice message, text message, maski via snail-mail. Kung iipunin ko lahat ng "napanalunan" namin sa mga raffle na hindi naman kami sumali, estimate ko meron na dapat kaming £11 million (around 1.1 billion pesoses)

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    went there one time. tie-up daw with HSBC. so when I got there, "nanalo" daw ako ng Insurance but it was worth only 20K. ngyek. tapos eto na: bebentahan ka nila ng insurance pa once you're there...

they get the info from credit card companies.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    how come they can get our info from credit card companies... aren't these companies supposed to protect our personal info that we give to them...

now citibank called this afternoon selling me insurance for 500 a month then i'll be covered for upto 4000 a day if i get into an accident any hospital daw, and kahit may health card ka na they will still pay you the 4000 a day... sobrang aggressive citibank...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    how come they can get our info from credit card companies... aren't these companies supposed to protect our personal info that we give to them...
    I can distinctly remember one time I asked them how they got my number. they said na, "'di ba HSBC Credit Card holder ka? Your name among the hundreds of HSBC cardholders showed up as one of the 20 lucky winners when our computer made its raffle... ekek"

they get your contact numbers and call you like crazy. sheesh...

anyway, based on the number of times these people call me up in the office, I can predict na what they're going to say. minsan pa nga they buckle and can't get the scripts they're reading right.

halatang-halata na nga minsan yung script nila.. hehehe... so most of the time, I try to lead them out of the script. (lalo na pag medyo cute and naive ang dating ng voice on the other end)

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by impulzz
    until now di ko pinupuntahan yung mga tumawag, thinking its a scam.
    medyo misleading nga.

hindi naman sinabi sa iyo ang coverage dba? baka P50K coverage lang for 30 days. eh magkano lang yun.

yung sa sideline namin sa pre-need, may mga groups na ganyan ang raket. nakakainis nga kasi nasisira pati kami.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Impulzz,
    Maganda ba ang voice nung tumawag? Tanungin mo agad kung pwede mag email muna siya ng pic sa iyo bago mo siya puntahan.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    nope. panget boses, bisaya ang punto tigas dila... tapos yung isa pang tumawag inglesero puro mali naman... natatawa na lang ako... pagmay tanong ako parang nagiisip muna ng sagot... buti pa M&M text promo... padala agad ng prize, no questions asked... nag enjoy pa ako sa M&M's

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
i won insurance daw