The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    galing sir otep!

nice! walang nakuha ang mga buwaya

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    galing galing naman talaga ni Dr. Otep. yan ang tunay at magandang example ng "king of the road"-hindi tulad ng ibang naghahari-harian lang na walang ginawa kundi maging sagabal sa daan.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    yeh, kudos to otep.

Mukhang naghanap talaga ng delihensya yang pesteng pulis na yun. Baka di pa naghahapunan o type nya si otep kaya nya hinuli :lol:

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by odell
    mga police talaga loko loko... LAHAT.... kung may kakampi ka man alam mong may kapalit na salapi...
    Bro ,Konting Busina lang wag mo naman lahatin
    may uncle ako na pulis tumanda at nag retiro pero bulok na owner jeep pa rin ang gamit,up to now nagungupahan pa din sa apartment at ang mga anak ay lumaki sa disiplina at prinsipyo,
    ganon din ang barkada ko na Police ,minsan humingi ako ng pabor ,ayaw din abusuhin ang pwesto ."dumaan na lang daw ako sa tamang proseso"
    hindi sumama ang loob ko doon mas humanga pa ako dahil may mga natitira pa palang mga les-pu na ganon
    sabhin na lang natin na "nakakarami " at Hindi "LAHAT"

peace lang Bro Odell

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks guys. I'm not one to down the cops, but this encounter is by far the stupidest I've had with them so far. They even took the time for us to get to the unlit portion of EDSA before flagging us down. Though I wasn't really thinking of any carjacking scenarios since unhitching the disabled vehicle is quite a tedious process due to the equipment I use and a malfunction in my rear pintle hook.

I don't want to get creative here, but I speculate those blue Echeverri scooter boys whose services we refused [in a nice way] turned to their cop bosses when they knew they would not get anything from us.

But that's beside the point. Why even bother to go after me? Don't they have their hands full already with those jeepneys and buses who seem to think that Monumento is one big terminal? Who gave those PUV's the right to stop dead right on my face in the middle of EDSA [with not even a working tail/brakelamp] to load/unload every stinkin' day without so much as getting a warning. I bet if I pressed my horn on these jeepneys long enough, someone will aprehend me for disturbing the peace!

Here I am, just doing my part to ease traffic and instantly I become the bad guy. Are these cops retards? I was not expecting any assistance from them. They can sit on their fat *sses all day long and double the size of their beer bellies and I wouldn't care. But I never expected I'd get hassled by these chimps in uniform.

Too bad I didn't get their names. They were too busy making a clean getaway after a little chat with the kind man whose vehicle I was towing. But they were wearing PNP blue uniforms and driving the Caloocan PNP Isuzu Crosswinds with Echeverri's Smiley logo.

At least now they know that everyday is NOT payday!

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. FrankDrebin Guest
    I agree with brother BoEinG_747. Hindi naman lahat ng pulis ay model ng Lacoste. :D

7. FrankDrebin Guest
    Traffic police ba sila or ordinary PO1 and PO2 lang? Authorized ba sila mag-arrest or mag-issue ng ticket sa mga violators?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't know what they are [they looked like chimps to me]. They're usually under the LRT or parked at the EVER Grand Central front parking area most of the time.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    mmm...litson manok. tagal na akong di nakakatikim nyan :drool:
    ala ba roasted chicken dyan sa inyo? ooooops OT na.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Now we know why some people resort to vigilante tactics. This makes me want to shoot them down on sight. But of course, that is also wrong.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
I get busted by the cops for assisting a stalled motorist!