New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Maraming meron modus na ganyan.

They follow you to your house and when you go down to open the gate,
    or if the maid opens the gate, that's when they alight from their vehicle with guns in hand either to take your vehicle or gain entry to your house, your gate being wide open and all.

If you feel you're being followed don't never ever go straight home. Go to
    a police precinct or the village clubhouse where they usually have a security
    detail.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

That is why, if you feel that somebody's tailing you, do not stop in front of your house. Go around the block and return, or go to the nearest police detachment....

8505:bat:

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Its a modus operandi when they saw specially if the women driving a car . My friends wife was driving home along Timog QC. somebody follow her .when she was approaching there gate house she open the gate and two guy went down and get her Delica van . Hope they dont took her and hostage . They recover the van in Bulacan.Hope this take a lesson to those women driving specially at night.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    hmmm... at about what time did this happen? nakatambay kami (alabangerz - jedi, caloy and i) sa tsikot accesories shop sa may gate/guardhouse ng Phil-am at about 8pm - 10pm.
    I've actually been meaning to visit that shop as I always pass it and see the name.

The incident happened around 21:30 to 22:00.

If you noticed a black Patrol with a HiLux in pursuit, then stopped opposite the entrance of Pure Gold, that was us!

Hope to meet you guys someday.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Inggo View Post
    according to my source in LTO( a very reliable one) , the vehicle was owned by a certain rent a car company. so it is really possible that the TS is a target.
    Would it be possible to get the rent a car company's name for further investigation?

Rented house, rented car, suspicious behavior...

It's definitely waving a red flag.

Thanks.

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    Hay naku... this happened to me just an hour ago. I was driving home from work nasa west service road ako nang may isang engot na traffic aide bigla ba naman ako pinapatigil dahil may lalabas na sasakyan galing ng ireneville subdivision which was on my left.

Engot talaga e I was doing around 60kph at isang block na lang and distansya ko sa kanya, di na aabot pag pepreno ako unless talagang ifo-floor ko yung brakes ko. So binusinahan ko sya. Yung palabas na Revo, nakipagbusinahan din sa kin. Di ko na pinansin, isa na namang siga sa kalsada.

Sa next na subdivision, sa amin na kaya nag-signal na ko na kakaliwa. Aba, may biglang lumitaw sa kaliwa ko na Revo, pilit sumisiksik para mauna sya sa bungad ng subdivision-- e di sya kasya, di una pa rin ako.

Napansin ko na pasilip-silip sa kaliwa ko gusto pa rin umovertake kahit subdivision na. I was letting him pass dahil mabagal na talaga takbo ko dahil subdivision na yun pero di sya kasya dahil sa mga nakapark na sasakyan sa gilid. Sinubukan ko umiba ng liko, sinusundan pa rin ako.

Ayun, inikot ko sya sa subdivision namin. Nung nakahalata na yata after kong umikot ulit sa isang street, tumigil na sya at matagal akong inabangan tapos dumiretso na din.

What an ass.

I just made sure to drive through areas that I know had many establishments open dahil baka may baril pala at kaya ako pinipilit ma-overtake para matutok sa bintana ko.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    katakot naman yan... it sure pays to have your 1911 ready anytime para at least may laban ka sir

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
I was followed last night