New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Tsikoteers don't care if you have a sticker of whatever group or not, as long as you drive like an asshole, wanted ka rito.
    korekek! saludo ako sa 'yo, renzo!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Guys sorry for the late reply ngayon ko lang nacheck email ko.. Lexter, I do apologize about that incident kung muntikan ka tamaan ng motor pasensya I was in a hurry I had a board meeting to attend too and I was running late. Didn't mean to drive recklessly. And for all the tucson.ph members, I apologize for putting the tucson.ph in to shame. If you guys decide I no longer am part of this group than I would understand. Anyways to all of you thanks and good day...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Guys please do not put the blame on my fellow tucson.ph for my wrong doings but blame me. I was the one who drove recklessly. Let us bury the hatchet and move on with our lives. Fellow tuscon.ph, SG, CJP, Denki, pasensya mga brad.. pati kayo nadamay..

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^ ayan na si engrtucson....nag-apologize na.
    okay na yan.

case closed na.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by engrtucson View Post
    Guys sorry for the late reply ngayon ko lang nacheck email ko.. Lexter, I do apologize about that incident kung muntikan ka tamaan ng motor pasensya I was in a hurry I had a board meeting to attend too and I was running late. Didn't mean to drive recklessly. And for all the tucson.ph members, I apologize for putting the tucson.ph in to shame. If you guys decide I no longer am part of this group than I would understand. Anyways to all of you thanks and good day...
    Si Sarsi po iyon.

--

Anyways, nagapologize na eh oh. Okay na yan !! Everybody happy !!!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    na explain naman na ni engrtucson yung side nya.
    time na para i close to. baka marami makisawsaw at humaba lang. baka umabot pa tayo ng face to face.

* engrtucson

Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Yari siya kay bro.SG... (Hindi kaya si Lex iyan?)

Lamig lang ng ulo sa kalye mga bros and sis.

13.6K:painting:
    Quote Originally Posted by LexTer View Post
    hindi sir. ako yung muntik ng sagiin na naka motor. :bwahaha:
    Quote Originally Posted by engrtucson View Post

sir hindi ako yun. sinakyan ko lang yung kantiyaw ni CVT
    hindi ako yung TS. hehehehe
    Last edited by LexTer; June 17th, 2011 at 11:00 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Hyundai Tucson PAT 21, Nat*t*e?:grin: