New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    If your car insurance accredits Hyundai Global City, Taguig for your body repair claim, I thought I'd just share my experience with everyone and FYI's before you actually bring in your car to this dealer for having it repaired.

I filed two claims for my car (Hyundai Accent) last December, first was a cause of a parking mishap and the second was caused by a bus side-swiping me along EDSA. Considering the office is just close to Hyundai Global and it was accredited by the insurer of my car, I thought I'd have the repairs done there.

Some facts:
    I submitted my documents to the insurance to have the LOA sent to Hyundai Global so they can order the parts. Per the insurance company, they've faxed the LOA more than 6 times already to Hyundai Global on DECEMBER 6. On top of the fax and having confirmed from Hyundai Global that they have still not ordered the parts for my car because they have not received the LOA yet, my utility personally went to my insurance company's office to grab a copy of the LOA and give it to them personally. Quoting the insurance company: "Ito Sir bigyan ko na kayo ng hardcopy nang masampal niyo sa mukha nila na may LOA na."

NOTE: My utility submitted the hardcopy to Hyundai Global on December 6 as well.

Only until December 16 did Hyundai Global update me to say that they finally got a copy of the LOA and will begin ordering the parts. 10 days put to waste. December 26, they updated me again that all the parts have just arrived.

It's already more than a month and after promises and promises of a target date, the car is still not done. They told me that January 23 is the target date but after all the promises I'm not even convinced it will be done by then. To my dismay I ranted to the service advisor: "tinalo niyo pa ang nagpahilamos ng sasakyan sa tagal."

Some more facts in case you're really considering bringing your unit there:

• They won't repair your unit in the dealership. They will bring it somewhere in Otis and that is where the repair will be done.
    • The parts ordered are: driver side - side fender, front bumper, engine side panels, side panel cheek lights, passenger side - side mirror.
    • Father had his car repaired in a different Hyundai dealer (accredited by his car's insurer, not in mine), almost same amount of parts, difference is that it's his car's rear portion whose parts mostly had to be replaced. Turnaround time is 19 days from the day his car was brought to the dealer.
    • There's no quality assurance while the car's being done in Otis. It will only be QA'd once it arrives back to Hyundai Global.
    • They do not offer a service vehicle as well while your car is being repaired, which is an option that can be availed elsewhere.

So if you're planning to have your car repaired there and your insurance company accredits them, just be aware. There are other dealers and repair shops that are more competent and committed to due dates and Hyundai Global just isn't one of them body repair wise.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by batang_raon14 View Post
    If your car insurance accredits Hyundai Global City, Taguig for your body repair claim, I thought I'd just share my experience with everyone and FYI's before you actually bring in your car to this dealer for having it repaired.

I filed two claims for my car (Hyundai Accent) last December, first was a cause of a parking mishap and the second was caused by a bus side-swiping me along EDSA. Considering the office is just close to Hyundai Global and it was accredited by the insurer of my car, I thought I'd have the repairs done there.

Some facts:
    I submitted my documents to the insurance to have the LOA sent to Hyundai Global so they can order the parts. Per the insurance company, they've faxed the LOA more than 6 times already to Hyundai Global on DECEMBER 6. On top of the fax and having confirmed from Hyundai Global that they have still not ordered the parts for my car because they have not received the LOA yet, my utility personally went to my insurance company's office to grab a copy of the LOA and give it to them personally. Quoting the insurance company: "Ito Sir bigyan ko na kayo ng hardcopy nang masampal niyo sa mukha nila na may LOA na."

NOTE: My utility submitted the hardcopy to Hyundai Global on December 6 as well.

Only until December 16 did Hyundai Global update me to say that they finally got a copy of the LOA and will begin ordering the parts. 10 days put to waste. December 26, they updated me again that all the parts have just arrived.

It's already more than a month and after promises and promises of a target date, the car is still not done. They told me that January 23 is the target date but after all the promises I'm not even convinced it will be done by then. To my dismay I ranted to the service advisor: "tinalo niyo pa ang nagpahilamos ng sasakyan sa tagal."

Some more facts in case you're really considering bringing your unit there:

• They won't repair your unit in the dealership. They will bring it somewhere in Otis and that is where the repair will be done.
    • The parts ordered are: driver side - side fender, front bumper, engine side panels, side panel cheek lights, passenger side - side mirror.
    • Father had his car repaired in a different Hyundai dealer (accredited by his car's insurer, not in mine), almost same amount of parts, difference is that it's his car's rear portion whose parts mostly had to be replaced. Turnaround time is 19 days from the day his car was brought to the dealer.
    • There's no quality assurance while the car's being done in Otis. It will only be QA'd once it arrives back to Hyundai Global.
    • They do not offer a service vehicle as well while your car is being repaired, which is an option that can be availed elsewhere.

So if you're planning to have your car repaired there and your insurance company accredits them, just be aware. There are other dealers and repair shops that are more competent and committed to due dates and Hyundai Global just isn't one of them body repair wise.
    There is a Hyundai casa in Otis, albeit a small one baka don dadalhin kotse mo.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Bulok naman gumawa ang Hyundai Otis eh. Kung doon sa Dupont Branch sa Otis gagawin yun kotse mo BR, baka matagalan yan kasi everytime na dumadaan ako dun palagi puno ang work area. Dami palagi ginagawa.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    They brought it to a 3rd-party I believe, ACS or ATS (didn't catch the name too well over the phone).

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    A few years ago when my officemate's Getz got scratched Hyundai BGC brought it to Ford BGC for painting. Took them a week to repaint one panel.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Took around 4 months to get a defective key replaced at Hyundai BGC.

Sablay ata yung Autohub. Having my PMSs done at Hyundai Central EDSA now. Mukhang okay naman so far.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    sablay talaga after service ng hyundai. i have hyundai accent 2012 pero hindi ko pinapagawa sa casa. una, kasi mas mahal. 2nd mas maganda gawa sa labas and mas mabilis.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    sablay talaga after sales ng Hyundai. yung Sonata namin na nabangga 9 months na sa casa. ilang months ang nasayang dahil hindi pala sila nakikipag coordinate sa insurance, kung di pa namin i-follow up hindi sila kikilos. nung na process na insurance sobrang tagal naman ang pag order ng parts na manggagaling pa daw sa korea.

we will never buy another Hyundai again, ever!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by alvinladen View Post
    sablay talaga after sales ng Hyundai. yung Sonata namin na nabangga 9 months na sa casa. ilang months ang nasayang dahil hindi pala sila nakikipag coordinate sa insurance, kung di pa namin i-follow up hindi sila kikilos. nung na process na insurance sobrang tagal naman ang pag order ng parts na manggagaling pa daw sa korea.

we will never buy another Hyundai again, ever!
    Man, so I had it better pa pala. Anyways update lang: I already got my car last Saturday. Had to really push them pa to just release it. Dumating ako sa Hyundai Global ng 3PM, had to wait for the papers up to 4PM (note: papers lang 'to ah!). And expecting they'd be unable to commit as usual, I opted na ako na kukuha doon sa Otis mismo (ACCS ang name pala, which is a company rin ng Autohub Group). 430PM I arrived in Otis at ayun, ginagawa pa dun yung unit - 6PM na rin ako nakaalis.

It's a company plague I think na wala silang isang salita. Thursday pinapunta ko na mismo bata ko doon to check personally yung unit, nakausap ko yung Justin ng ACCS at sumablay din sa pangako. Na-overheard din ng bata ko na nung nandoon siya sa ACCS may pumunta na ring mayari ng Hyundai Starex na galit na galit din sa Hyundai Global sa tagal na raw nilang nag-aantay.

E-mail na rin ako in a few sa PIRA and sa insurer ko - unacceptable na inaaccredit nila ang mga ganitong companies na hindi marunong tumupad ng pangako.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    *alvinladen: grabe, 9 months na sa casa.. ano mga na-damage sa Sonata nyo?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Hyundai Global - Car Body Repair