New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by nic View Post
    My wife was talking with my younger cousin but I wasn't paying attention. Kala ko kasi girl talk, but my wife told me that they were talking about this crash in Alabang.

My cousin goes to the same school pala as some of the victims, and according to her, they were "stoned". Less us not pass judgement though, this info is coming from a teen schoolmate. Just wanted to share. Di ko din sure what teens mean by "stoned" nowadays. (tanda ko na, sh*t!)

I should have paid attention and asked questions, tsk tsk.
    Stoned = high coz of marijuana

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well, we'll never really know what transpired before that incident. I've heard several stories such as they came from a bar in Makati before that, there was supposed to be a fifth guy but he was already dropped off right before the accident, etc... Maybe the families would know the real deal after going through their personal messages and stuff but for the general public its just for all to learn from it (especially parents with kids). Every year nalang halos there are incidents like that, the last one i recall was that Audi in C5. Earlier this year there was also that guy in the SiR in Davao.

Last weekend may Porsche naman na naka-park sa may house ng isang relative ko inside a subdivision, binangga ng Crosswind na speeding and overtaking (yes inside a village again). Buti yung Porsche yung natamaan at hindi yung Innova ng Tita ko. :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nic View Post
    Di ko din sure what teens mean by "stoned" nowadays. (tanda ko na, sh*t!)
    Stoned = high on illegal drugs like shabu or marijuana, etc.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    The last one i recall was that Audi in C5.

Alchohol DUI yung Audi. Bumper was wrapped around the post and engine flew off meters away.

His last entry in FB was "Gotta Drink, gotta drink".

Look at the poor parents faces at 1:00
    Last edited by hein; May 28th, 2012 at 01:50 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by hein View Post

Alchohol DUI yung Audi. Bumper was wrapped around the post and engine flew off meters away.

His last entry in FB was "Gotta Drink, gotta drink".

Look at the poor parents faces at 1:00
    And gotta drink he did. Sana they did not gotta drive after that.

Poor parents.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    "Gotta drink"...naalala ko tuloy si Buloy..."sigurado walang alak dyan"

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanren View Post
    A related video where a sonata was hit by a kia sportage (sonata was split in half) sorry medyo ot

Brutal crash - Car split in half - YouTube
    poor sonata. kaya dapat malayo pa lang anticipated mo na yung dadaanan mo. drivers should also look at all sides of the road kahit malayo pa. pati yung kabilang road. a good driving habit na dapat matutunan ng lahat. hindi lang yung puro porma.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Hyundai Elantra accident in Ayala Alabang village