New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Sinilip ko ang kanto na sinasabi mo kanina, may kalaliman nga for cars. Wala kasing gutter sa side na iyon kaya kung matalim ang pagliko pa kanan, may tendency na mahulog ang gulong sa likod.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Type 100 View Post
    It's a little counter-intuitive kasi, especially for someone who doesn't regularly drive in the Sta. Rosa area. Instinctively, I'd think one would try to "hug" the right side of the road precisely because he/she was turning into the SLEX toll booths. Yun pala may higanteng lubak na naghihintay sa iyo kapag ginawa mo yung tama. Yun lang ang nakakainis.

Just venting, sirs...at least I'm not going anywhere near Sta. Rosa in the near future. Vacationers, may I suggest the ABI/Greenfield entry/exit instead...mas maluwag pa.

Tama ka naman diyan bro.

You're action as a responsible driver sadly has backfired on you because of poor and unmarked road conditions. Dapat naman talaga ay ayusin iyan ng local/national government, whoever is responsible, dahil malaki ang volume ng traffic diyan because of the factories and manufacturing facilities in that area.

5707:tumbleweed:

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    it's huge alright but definitely not unseen (at least when not covered by water) . i see it everyday and i guess that's what separates me from the weekend sta. rosa-tagaytay driver. having said that i agree that it should be fixed, it's been long overdue.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    that hole has been there a long time ago...ewan ko lang kung bakit hinde maayos.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    the rut is underwater again, be careful!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Naku! Dyan na-flattan si esmi nung dala nya oto ko. It was last December pa, hindi niya pansin sa gabi. Wasak and side wall ng tire Buti na lang naka-uwi sya ng maayos.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Every week lagi ko yan nadaraanan papuntang Manila and wala na yata sa tingin ko balak ayusin mga daan sa Sta.Rosa. Sobrang yaman ng Sta.Rosa pero and ang pangit ng mga kalsada.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Huge, unseen rut on Sta. Rosa entry to SLEX northbound: FYI.