New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by miLes
    enroll in a yoga class, when i was still doing yoga di umiinit ulo ku....minumura mu sila calm parin yung face mu hahahaha kidding aside, yoga did helped in my outlook in life, more relaxed lifestyle plus better results in my sports

play some jazz or blues in your car stereo, although it's proven that rock music actually increases reflexes during driving. it also helps if you're driving a new car
    effective ba ito yoga class, parati may class na ganyan sa gym namin pero usually mga girls lang ang participants. nahihiya kami sumali

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Newbie here!

I always remind myself of the following so I will never succumb to road rage:

1. I am a better driver than the a** h*** that committed the offense. If I give in to road rage then I am no different from him.

2. How you drive is a reflection of your mental & emotional condition. In other words the more angst, baggages, frustrations, deprivation and less control you have in your life the less considerate you will be in your driving and the more prone you will be to road rage.

3. Always remind yourself of the big picture - your mission in life and what makes you happy. Trust me, road rage has no relevance to it.

4. Be thankful for your blessings whatever it maybe and boast about it as if the other driver is with you just to release the anger. Example;

a. You may have a better car - pangit ng kotse mo kaya ka ganyan mag drive....

b. You may be a boss - kaya ka nagmamadali kasi may time card ka.....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wrcastro_ph
    Pag talagang hot headed ka.... mahirap gamutin yan.... me mga tao kasi talagang maiinintin ang ulo. Yun bang maliit na bagay lang ay galit agad. Kailangan siguro ay dagdagan mo ang pang unawa mo at pasensya.

Sama 'ko dyan

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wrcastro_ph
    Pag talagang hot headed ka.... mahirap gamutin yan.... me mga tao kasi talagang maiinintin ang ulo. Yun bang maliit na bagay lang ay galit agad. Kailangan siguro ay dagdagan mo ang pang unawa mo at pasensya.
    agree

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    woooooosaaaa

sana maging patient din ako kasi madalas ang road rage ko

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Kahapon for the first time papasok ng office di ako napamura but yun pauwi that's another story. Singing helps but not when freakin bus is off the yellow lane para makipaggitgitan

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Ako dati grabe sa road rage, minsan aabot sa todo habulan/gitgitan (pati batuhan ng piso... haha, strange but true). Then I realized something mga 5 yrs ago...

You drive cuz you want to get from Pt. A to Pt. B in the most timely & efficient manner. Road rage is not efficient, therefore I don't do it. Ganun lang kadali yun.

Kahit minsan e todo na me kina-cut, pinapabaya ko ngayon cuz the sooner he passes, the sooner I can move. Kung nakaharang, e di iwasan. Of course, modesty aside, naiiwan ko naman mga ogags na yon. Usually mga kups e ang tanga mag-drive, dali lang iwanan, or kung talagang hataw-preno, maiiwanan nila you. In any case, the kups is gone, and you are left on your merry way.

P.S.: getting married isn't necessarily the answer... yung misis ko e sya pa yung mapipikon at lalabas ng boga. Ehehe.
    Last edited by Flagg; April 30th, 2006 at 06:20 AM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by seonadancing
    Kahapon for the first time papasok ng office di ako napamura but yun pauwi that's another story. Singing helps but not when freakin bus is off the yellow lane para makipaggitgitan
    singing is not really helpful. coz you get interrupted two times: your singing and your driving

9. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    mahirap maiwasan and road rage especially in manila, but i can minimize by drinking cold drinks and eating mint candy.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    iwas road rage ko? kain habang nadrive sabay sa slow lane lang. hehe... =D

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
How to Prevent Road Rage