New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Any picture taken out of context can be made to mean anything.

Though I'm more inclined to beleive what was posted on GlockTalk, I'm also afraid that what the caption says is true.

Im reserving judgement on this until the real story comes out.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    hmm based on the description 'unidentified man', di pala kilala ng kumuha ng pic nyan sa kanya? kala ko ba kasama nya to shoot on Game Plan? :confused:

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    malamang mediaman ng gameplan yung kasama hindi yung mediaman ng star.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    sana lang pinapakita din nya yung badge nya kung police officer sya to avoid any confusion. especially since naka civilian attire sya at the time.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    oo nga, he should have identified himself as a police officer. totoo kaya yung nakasulat sa glock talk??

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i don't think na police officer yun. kasi kahit na ganun ang situation you aren't supposed to draw your gun out... holding the gun siguro while inside the holster would be more appropriate kasi drawing it out parang nanakot na eh... hay nako kadami talagang mayayabang na gun owner... BTW i am also a gun owner that i bring everyday but never did i in my whole life draw my gun out to scare anybody. Ika nga nila "pag kinasa mo, iputok mo!!!" Wag tularan ang mga ganitong tao...just ranting guys!!!:hit:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by NazQ View Post
    ready to shoot na. nasa trigger na yung daliri. buti na lang nakuhanan ng picture.. tsk-tsk.
    if i'm not mistaken, the orientation of people from the military and police is to put their trigger finger in the trigger when they hold a gun. its not their fault. ganun talaga ang training nila. civilians, on the other hand, usually do not put their trigger fingers sa trigger when holding a gun.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Do you believe everything you read in the newspaper? This is a classic example. Man in photo is a police officer on his way to MPD. He had to stop an ongoing fight between a taxi driver and a man on a motorcyle. One was holding a chain and the other a tire wrench. There were no uniformed police officers at the time and being an officer himself, he felt that it was his duty to step in to keep the peace.

He ordered the taxi driver back to his car and the other man to go the nearest police station.

Ironically, this police officer was with a media man because they were to feature him on the TV show game plan.

I hope this clarifies this situation before it gets out of hand.

Saw the picture on the paper this morning..

If I am right.. The "police guy" is wearing his club shirt with "RIZAL SHOOTERS" logo on the back side.

I dunno if the above story is true. He shouldn't have drawn his sidearm.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by smooth View Post
    if i'm not mistaken, the orientation of people from the military and police is to put their trigger finger in the trigger when they hold a gun. its not their fault. ganun talaga ang training nila. civilians, on the other hand, usually do not put their trigger fingers sa trigger when holding a gun.
    Actually that is the opposite of law enforcement training which teaches to keep the trigger finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot. A civilian is more likely to keep his finger on the trigger not a trained officer.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by smooth View Post
    ummm....

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Hot-headed gun owner photo on Philippine Star