New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 292
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,231
    #211
    Quote Originally Posted by Psylocke
    The car is in Laguna right now...
    Yup! I went for a visit to the Honda Cars Plant in Laguna Technopark. I saw your City there in a special service area... 1.3L iDSI, Beige color, plate# Z**-**6... Is this it? The unit came from Tarlac via vehicle trailer. I was told that Mon Tulfo is the one following up on the status of the unit.

    The Honda Cars experts are scrutinizing the car very closely and handling it with utmost care... The way I see it, the car seems to have passed through some cracks in the quality checks. Cracks that were most probably created by their CBA discussions a few weeks back...
    Last edited by vicoyski; November 15th, 2005 at 05:29 PM.

  2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    11,317
    #212
    IMO kahit maayos lahat yan di na talaga 100% maging ok yan. kumbaga lamog na sa kaka-kalikot. pero ok na yan at least ginawan ng paraan.

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,231
    #213
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    IMO kahit maayos lahat yan di na talaga 100% maging ok yan. kumbaga lamog na sa kaka-kalikot. pero ok na yan at least ginawan ng paraan.
    In fairness to Honda Cars Philippines, the way I saw them handling the car, hindi ito lamog... You could say, 'pampered' pa yung unit...

  4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    11,317
    #214
    Quote Originally Posted by vicoyski
    In fairness to Honda Cars Philippines, the way I saw them handling the car, hindi ito lamog... You could say, 'pampered' pa yung unit...
    yep im sure world class ang alaga nila pero iba pa rin yung tanggal-kabit then tanggal kabit uli na mga parts..i wouldnt want that in a bnew car.

    thats the best solution na rin cguro, walang lugi on both parties.

  5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,055
    #215
    Quote Originally Posted by vicoyski
    I was told that Mon Tulfo is the one following up on the status of the unit.
    I thought the article came out with P. Star? Isn't Tulfo from the Inquirer?

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    19,563
    #216
    baka wala kasing napala sa Star kaya kay Tulfo nalang.
    Signature

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,011
    #217
    Quote Originally Posted by vicoyski
    Yup! I went for a visit to the Honda Cars Plant in Laguna Technopark. I saw your City there in a special service area... 1.3L iDSI, Beige color, plate# Z**-**6... Is this it? The unit came from Tarlac via vehicle trailer. I was told that Mon Tulfo is the one following up on the status of the unit.

    The Honda Cars experts are scrutinizing the car very closely and handling it with utmost care... The way I see it, the car seems to have passed through some cracks in the quality checks. Cracks that were most probably created by their CBA discussions a few weeks back...



    Can you elaborate more on their CBA?

    I was told they had some problems with their labor unions...

    Perhaps my unit was sabotaged?


    PS: yes that's my car
    Last edited by Psylocke; November 15th, 2005 at 07:20 PM.

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,231
    #218
    Quote Originally Posted by Psylocke
    Can you elaborate more on their CBA?

    I was told they had some problems with their labor unions...

    Perhaps my unit was sabotaged?


    PS: yes that's my car
    Yes... Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) negotiations with the labor union. During deadlocks, certain disgruntled workers tend to become lax in their quality of work. This also happened to Toyota Motors, when their workers went on strike a few years back.

  9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    108
    #219
    hmm...di ba CBU from Thailand na yong facelifted City? Bumpers at gulong na lang ata ang kinakabit dito. Correct me if i'm wrong. Or unless ckd or skd (?) pa ba yan pag dating sa pinas?

    If the latter, then pede may kinalaman yong CBA. Otherwise, domain ng Thai QC yong chassis, windshield seal na pinagmulan ng leaks. Unless nga meski CBU e sinabotahe...unlikely naman siguro IMO. Di naman siguro ganon pasaway ang labor.

    Old adage in HRM --- "take care of your people and your people will take care of your business". Still very true.

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,011
    #220
    The City is CKD...

    It's the Jazz that's a CBU...

Honda quality-control sucks...