The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    anong ginawa ng honda sa city mo?
    Signature

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Pagnasalpak yan, expect the little things that matter the most like the trunk stopper, esp. screws, to be missing here and there. Its a given with incompetent or careless workers.

OT
    We had a photocopying machine once which broke down. The technician did a partial disassembly to access the drum inside. After he managed to fix and reassemble everything back, I noticed so many surplus screws. The technicians reasons that he does not know where those screws came from.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Try Honda San Pablo & you will agree w/ Psylocke, that Honda service really sucks!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    wow ... di pa pala tapos ang problem mo Psylocke. ang tagal na nito ah. i hope maayos na at bigyan ka na lang ng new unit. good luck po ...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    anong ginawa ng honda sa city mo?

Naayos na yung tulo. Tinanggal nila yung rear windshield tapos kinabit uli...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    New problem!

There's a leak in the aircon system. Compressor oil and refrigerant are leaking out of the coupling. There's oily residue all around the coupling.

Walang kwenta talaga Honda!

Ang kakapal pa ng mukha ayaw palitan!

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Honestly, I have never seen a car that has so much defects. Usually, it is usually concentrated in one area.

Btw, did they replace the water-stained headliner and seats?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    grabe naman yan, mas maayos pa ata mga 10+ yr old corollas, civics etc kesa dyan sa unit mo

9. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Even our 20 year old Ford has less problems... This is not good... I do hope that your problems will be solved, one way or another.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    1. what aircon lever? yung circulating air from inside and outside? so ibig sabihin lagi nasa inside air circulation yung lagi sa iyo.
    3 and 4. saang yang rust na yan? and crack sa door? sa inside ba yan or exterior? any non-zoomed in pics?
    5. the aircon really does stinks..ganun din sa bro ko and other city/jazz users sa HCP forums. heck, mas malakas pa nga yung stinking smell sa ES civics eh..what you can do is before arriving in your destination, turn off the A/C and put the blower into its maximum setting para mawala totally yung moisture ng A/C system.
    6. what is the aircon sight glass? ano to? yung sa loob ng engine bay??
    7. latest problem mo, yung leak so di masyadong lumalamig A/C mo?

dalhin mo na sa DTI yan para gawan nila ng kaso...or try bringing it to other casas, how about here sa manila or makati..i guess hindi kasi namo-monitor yung mga ginagawa nila dyan by HCPI mismo eh..

Honda quality-control sucks...