New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Four of my friends who have Honda CRV AUVs were also satisfied with theirs. They used to laugh at me when I'd complain about mine. That was till they began experiencing problems of their own. Now they agree. Problems range from suspension, lights, rear door lock, loss of oil, aircon problems, etc. You can check with your Honda service advisor.
    Now I know why Honda's can't be used as taxis, commercial vehicles, etc. cuz they're simply not durable. When you see a 3 year warranty you're fooled into thinking that your buying a top-notch quality vehicle. I hope the DTI can do something about this.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    loss of oil? thats major ah.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    wow! tagal ko na di nabasa ito... akala ko simple lang ng problem... sobra laki pala ng problem nya sa car... tama nga siguro yung isang poster na hindi na beneficial ang pagppost dito sa tsikot ng ano nangyayari sa car kasi baka ma-jeopardize yung arrangement nila... pero i do hope that he would keep us posted and his car would be fixed or replaced asap.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    tagal ng 'remedyo' ha

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    I hope Psylocke gives us an update.

Or he might have been coerced by conditions under a settlement agreement with Honda in which he must cease posting such damning or incriminating evidence that may imply or suggest shoddy/substandard in the quality of workmanship in Honda's products in this or other forums.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    See? Honda haters have their reason for being such.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Well, if it's a win-win situation then I'd understand the apparent (or obvious) silence on the part of Psylocke.

But if I were in his situation (at naumpisahan ko na rin naman), any settlement or arrangement less than to my satisfaction will not be good enough and they'll continue to hear from me.

But then this secrecy and confidentiality in the rectification is not serving Honda (or any car manufacturer under the same circumstances) in good stead. On the contrary, transparency to the concerned public on how they solve isolated issues like these would be to their advantage. I think.

Unless their intended solution leaves much to be desired.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Sorry I wasn't able to update this thread...

The car went back to Laguna for more than 2 weeks. I was expecting them to fix/check everything but no they persisted with their incompetence which I now regard as NORMAL for HCPI.

1) first the aircon lever wasn't working properly, it wouldn't slide all the way to the right.

2) the trunk lid rubber stopper was missing!

3) rust on body

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    4) crack on door

oh they didn't even bother to tie back the seatcovers, reallly lousy and sloppy work:

5) the aircon stinks!

6) not just bubbles but FOAM on the aircon sight glass.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    bro psylocke,,tagal mo nawala ..
    akala namin nag ka "aregluhan" na sa case mo kaya di ka na nag post
    so whats the real score ?

Honda quality-control sucks...