New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    *Psylocke: Pa-update naman... What's the dealership offering you to compensate for your inconvenience? They are as much to blame for the release of the unit to you. Sa dealership pa lang dapat nakita na yung problems, eh... At di na dapat ito na-release to you.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vicoyski
    *Psylocke: Pa-update naman... What's the dealership offering you to compensate for your inconvenience? They are as much to blame for the release of the unit to you. Sa dealership pa lang dapat nakita na yung problems, eh... At di na dapat ito na-release to you.

The Tarlac dealer is offering 2 accessories. I did not accept it because its obviously not enough...

Here's the pre-delivery inspection sheet from my Tarlac dealer:

They never bothered to check the car properly prior to delivery to me. Notice the missing check marks on those items. They simply didn't perform those quality checks.

Not only that, they FAKE the checks. They checked the "cigarette lighter" to be working OK when it isn't.

So if anyone's buying from the Tarlac dealer be sure to bring a mechanic because they'll be faking the quality checks.

They're only interested in getting through with the SALE; had they rejected my unit during their quality checks they may have lost this sale to another dealer... so what they did was to fake the checks in order to get through with the sale

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Psylocke
    The Tarlac dealer is offering 2 accessories. I did not accept it because its obviously not enough...

They never bothered to check the car properly prior to delivery to me. Notice the missing check marks on those items. They simply didn't perform those quality checks.

Not only that, they FAKE the checks. They checked the "cigarette lighter" to be working OK when it isn't.

So if anyone's buying from the Tarlac dealer be sure to bring a mechanic because they'll be faking the quality checks.

They're only interested in getting through with the SALE; had they rejected my unit during their quality checks they may have lost this sale to another dealer... so what they did was to fake the checks in order to get through with the sale
    This seems like an outright misrepresentation of the unit they were selling you. The dealer can be liable to DTI for such acts.

By the way, what accessories are being offered by the dealer? Also, what is the Honda plant offering you, as well?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Any 2 accessories. A joke, really.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Any 2 accessories. A joke, really.
    Get the 2 most expensive accessories... Hehehe...
    1. Car DVD player
    2. Mag wheels and tire set

Nyeheheh...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003

Can i advise you to stop posting on this thread for the good of your case.

You dont know if somebody is reading your every post.

Thank you.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think yun nga point nya is to allow others to read the post.

I don't understand the last comment.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    eh? :confused:

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    I think yun nga point nya is to allow others to read the post.

I don't understand the last comment.
    The complain is already elevated and Im helping him personally.

The result will post here ASAP. Positive or Negative.

I just dont want to jeopardize the situation right now.

Hope you understand.

Posting here doesnt make sense 'coz everything he says is all hear say, he dont have any proof as of yet. Sorry im just stating whats the proper way.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ah ok now I get it.

Honda quality-control sucks...