New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Sir Psylocke, what's latest update on the case....

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    The car is in Laguna right now...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Psylocke
    You mean they'll gonna fixed it in the Honda factory? If so, its much better rather than fixed it in the dealership only. Hoping that everything will be alright now after the repair and check up.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I hope they gave you a loaner while your ride is away.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    siguro nakaapekto na rin ang pagkakasulat sa Philippines Star kaya napadala sa Laguna ang City. Honda being one of their advertisers, was warned or informed about a grievance from an unhappy honda city owner.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    it is very unfortunate that such things do happen. while the negligence on the part of 1. dealer 2. manufacturer, let us hope that this will serve as a lesson.

i mentioned dealer as number one negligence because of the what should have been done in the first place on the car at the onset of the problem. i mentioned the manufacturer second because, even if they had the overlooked the Quality Control, still the dealer should have dealt with the issue at the onset of the problem. i'm sure, the manufacturer would have acted promptly as their reputation is on the line.

let us put a resolution on the matter and hoping the swift action should bestow.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    6months na yun civic ko... okay pa rin...

ALTHOUGH TUMUTUNOG/SUMISIPOL YUN AIR-CON KAPAG NAKA-IDLE NG MATAGAL...

i think pwede pa ibalik yun car... unit replacement yan since sobrang bago tapos nagkaproblem agad... kung aayusin nila wag ka pumayag kasi 2-6 weeks wala yun auto mo...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Off Topic: i should add, i have a 96 Civic. so far no problems at all except for the imminent mechanical breakdowns over time being. still, very satisfied with it. just no mention of the parts. PMS, got no problem with that, but parts, quite expensive really.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by van_wilder
    6months na yun civic ko... okay pa rin...

ALTHOUGH TUMUTUNOG/SUMISIPOL YUN AIR-CON KAPAG NAKA-IDLE NG MATAGAL...
    Same problem with my year-old 30,000 kms City 1.5. Too bad that I can't replicate the whistle. This problem rarely occurs though but started even before it reached the 1,000 kms. Had it checked but Honda Kalookan (all praises for this casa!) says everything seems ok. Appears everytime I'm caught in a crawl or as mentioned, long idle.

My other car (Civic 2.0) at 7,000 kms and 9-month old is at tip top shape, only complain is that it's a gas guzzler. he he he

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Psylocke
    sana maayos.. mukang ok pa naman ung bagong city

Honda quality-control sucks...