New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    a nice little "gentle persuasion" if things get out of hand might help... like say, a nice demand letter from a lawyer

damn, personally if i were you, i won't settle for anything less than HCPI buying back the car at full price!

...or raise hell trying.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    Yon naman pala... they are willing to fix and replace it. If the problem persists - then that is the time that you call it a "lemon".

READ your vehicle's warranty coverage before blowing this out of proportion. Just imagine how much vehicles would cost if the manufacturers will replace it instantly on the slightest defect.
    if that's my car, i can live with the out of camber or out of alignment and out of center steering wheel, these can easily be adjusted and corrected. it happens to all cars anyway. but the leaks, grabe na yun. if its coming from a misaligned door, mahirap ng ayusin yun. i would definitely demand for a refund or replacement.
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    550k+ is not easy money..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    paanong creaking sound, when going on an incline? or when stopping on an incline? do you notice the sound when going up slowly on a bridge?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by zechs
    paanong creaking sound, when going on an incline? or when stopping on an incline? do you notice the sound when going up slowly on a bridge?

When chassis flex is induced.

There's no creaking when you drive up straight into a ramp because the chassis doesn't twist.

But when only one tire goes up first on a ramp, the chassis will twist and it will creak.

When you jack up one tire this also induces flex. It also creaks.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    wow even my 5yr old crv doesnt creak, past 96k kms pa.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    wow even my 5yr old crv doesnt creak, past 96k kms pa.

My Corolla started having flex creaks when it turned about 8yrs old...

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mbt
    Bwahaha, ayos yan, will make a memorable photo in the newspaper! :bwahaha:
    another first naman from tsikoteers...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    use your insurance or have it replace by your dealer.. keep on complaining to them.. or email their company president..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Psylocke
    Latest problem!

I parked into an incline today. The car creaked!

A little torsional stress and the car creaked. Sounds like a 10 year old car...

Same when you jack it up. The body emits tick... tick... tick... noises.
    hi Psylocke!!! so Honda isnt willing to give you a Brand new unit?tsk.tsk.tsk.

that's so unprofessional of them, did you remind them that you started noticing those glitches just two weeks after you picked-up your Brand new City!!! stress on Brand new!

Honda quality-control sucks...