New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    do you hear ticking noises when you push the panels? specifically the rear bumper?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    those ticking noises could be the springs, but for a bnew car it shouldnt have those weird noises.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Noise come from panels. I can feel them.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by zechs
    do you hear ticking noises when you push the panels? specifically the rear bumper?

Yes the ticking can be reproduced by pushing on the "stepboard" of the rear right door.

No noise from rear bumper.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Bad build quality and faulty spot welds???

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    ganun din sa city ng bro ko..when i push the rear bumper panels sa side..nagkakaroon gn creaking sounds..i guess the bumper's made out of strong abs plastic/fiberglass of some sort. doesnt bother him at all. ganun talaga eh. i bet pati panels ng vios ganun din.

i would doubt that its the suspension already, although kablag noises coming from the rear may come from the rear bumpstops. we have a solution for this na. its posted at HCP forums.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Psylocke, the honda dealer where you bought your city, as i have experienced before, have very good customer satisfaction. but over time, a lot of its very good mechanics and service advisors have been resigning. i think there really was a problem in the management level.
    Signature

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Yes it's not from the suspension.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    Psylocke, the honda dealer where you bought your city, as i have experienced before, have very good customer satisfaction. but over time, a lot of its very good mechanics and service advisors have been resigning. i think there really was a problem in the management level.

Yeah even the 2 sales persons in the front have resigned just recently...

Honda Tarlac has been VERY SLOW with this case.

They tried to fix the steering centering but now it's worse than before. Lots of BS that the "new" city has different camber specs than the "old" city. Not true of course!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    they're slow because they are not used to this kind of situations. of course may mga protocols na naituro sa kanila, pero in time...di nila nagagamit yun so ibig sabihin until recently ok yung mga units na natatanggap nila. sa tingin ko they dont check the units that arrive in their dealership eh..konting checklist here and there and thats it. they dont check the camber settings of each units because that can be time-consuming, so they assume (siguro) that the units are in good condition.

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Honda quality-control sucks...